Limited Time Magic: Long Lost Friends Week

chodnett

Eat Mor Chikin
Character list is on there, but always "Subject to change without notice." That's Disney speak :)

"Official" in the sense that Disney will announce it. Maybe by Friday?

But you're positive this is going to happen during these dates?

The last thing I would want to do is book everything and then it's the wrong week.

Any ideas on which parks the characters will be in?

But you're positive this is going to happen during these dates?

The last thing I would want to do is book everything and then it's the wrong week.

Any ideas on which parks the characters will be in?

Magic Kingdom - says so in post :)

Will Disney only announce the weekly theme a week prior? I am going in May, it would be cool to know whats on the go the week we are there :)

AJ1983 said:
Will Disney only announce the weekly theme a week prior? I am going in May, it would be cool to know whats on the go the week we are there :)

Yes, if at all. You cannot plan a trip around it.

I need to paste the above on my clipboard, 'cause this question's gonna be asked all. year. long.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who's going to say this, but it'd be nice if they could stretch these bad boys into a whole week. What are the chances that it's the weekend we've finally been able to schedule our dd's birthday party (nearly a month late). Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go one day while she's in school.

Bummer, we arrive on the 25th(no park) and will be at Epcot on the 26th, MK on the 27th. Boooooo

Bummer, we arrive on the 25th(no park) and will be at Epcot on the 26th, MK on the 27th. Boooooo

That was our exact schedule until I saw the opportunity to meet these characters. I was able to switch my days and ADRs today. :thumbsup2

For real?? I never thought we'd actually get that one! Sounds so fun!! Although I also realllly hope it wouldn't make our last MK day more crazy. :worried:

This sounds like something they can do a few times during the year. I hope!

I am really hoping they offer this mutliple times.

Disney our trip is sept 21st - 29th. Lets have another lost friends week. :thumbsup2

I am so excited that we arrive on the 26th and will be at Magic Kingdom. Crossing my fingers that we might get to meet the Robin Hood gang!! :thumbsup2

This sounds like something they can do a few times during the year. I hope!

Oh yeah, they definitely could!! I bet you're right... especially since it was one of the initially discussed ideas, it totally makes sense to do every few weeks/months.

According to the great Kenny The Pirate, Long Lost Friends week is scheduled to be held January 21-26.

Us character hunters have been waiting for this particular Limited Time offering.

Does anyone here have more concrete info that what Kenny offers up on his website? http://kennythepirate.com/2013/01/13/limited-time-magic-long-lost-friends-week-january-21-26/

Does anyone know when Disney will make the official announcement? List of characters? Anything?

The dates for Long Lost Friends Week are actually January 21-27! One day more character love than actually thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter