Limo? Cost?

Zipper

Earning My Ears
Is there a limo service for airport transfers? I have a family of 5 and it might work out cheaper for me. Does Mears have town cars for airport transfers? Does anyone know the cost? Thanks

Check out this site: http://www.yourride.net

We have used them twice for limo trans from MCO to the HRH and they charge $110 R/T. The limo they sent is a new, white stretch.

We were very happy with them.

Patty

There are several different towncar companies that can get you to and from the airport. I would check the Transportation board on here, there should be lots of information that will help you decide! :)

Karen

Originally posted by Zipper
Is there a limo service for airport transfers? I have a family of 5 and it might work out cheaper for me. Does Mears have town cars for airport transfers? Does anyone know the cost? Thanks

My SIL is taking tiffany Towncar from the airport to Portofino this weekend. It's $75.00 RT for 4 people with a 30 minute stop at a grocery store.
www.tiffanytowncar.com

Does it really cost $27 adult/$19 child to take the shuttle bus from the airport (information from Tiffany Town Car website)? With just DS and I, I thought it would be cheaper to take a shuttle to HRH from the airport, but at those rates I'd rather take a town car and make a grocery stop. Does anyone know the rates for the shuttle buses?:Pinkbounc (I love these little bouncy things)

I haven't taken the shuttle in three years but the last time I did it was $25.00 an adult & $15.00 a child so that probably about right. tiffany will also provide a child car seat if you give them notice.

Thanks for the reply, Cheryl, DS is 10 now so I won't need a car seat, but I do think at that price I'll take a town car and make the grocery stop. I'll probably save enough in food to make up for the cost difference. Budgets are such a pain! Thanks again! :cool:

PaulAllensMom: It is cheaper for you to take the towncar than Mears. Mears is good IMHO for 1 or 2 people, more than that should take the towncars and the grocery stop is great. Have a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter