Limousine For 6 People Lax To Hilton Anaheim - Cost?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
Would like to avoid taking the Super Shuttle or similar transportation from LAX to the Hilton Anaheim when traveling in July. 6 people would cost about $180. Can I get a limo for about $200, would be willing to pay that roundtrip, or am I pipdreaming. Last time I spoke to the Walt Disney Travel Co. they quoted me a limo cost of over $300. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH COSTS AND PHONE NUMBERS AND ANY OTHER LEADS.

We visited DL recently and used Harold's van service to get from downtown LA to Disneyland for $65. (each way). The van seated up to 10 passengers and the driver was wonderful. The cost is the same regardless of how many passengers there are. I highly recommend it!

The web site is www.haroldsmulti-passengervanservice.com

Good luck!

How long are you staying? If for a week or more you could rent a van for under $100 for the week and if you want to do side trips to the beach or other places it is there to use. I'm going in March and got one for $135,if you book through Costco.com(don't have to be a member).

I just booked an 8 passenger limo for $152/rt (plus tip) from LAX to Hilton Suites Anaheim for our trip in April. Here's the website I used:

http://www.limozip.com/socal/index.php

As soon as I made the ressie, Anthony (the driver) called to confirm everything.

In December we used Goldenwest Express (www.goldenwestexpress.com). There were 6 of us and the cost was $75 each way from LAX to the Disneyland Hotel. They included a grocery stop. They picked us up in a minivan. The guy was a very nice man and a good driver and we were very pleased with them.

DisneySlave said:
How long are you staying? If for a week or more you could rent a van for under $100 for the week and if you want to do side trips to the beach or other places it is there to use. I'm going in March and got one for $135,if you book through Costco.com(don't have to be a member).
Costco.com gives several options. Which rental company did you use? I can't find any good rates for vans, maybe it is because I am looking for a week in August.

Thanks for the reply to my limo question. I myself do not drive. We will be at Disneyland for 6 nights and 7 days. We will be spending all of our time at Disneyland park and California Adventure. I have never been to either California or Disneyland. I am excited to be seeing the Disneyland that Walt Disney designed. I grew up watching Mickey Mouse Club and his Disneyland program. When we went to Walt Disney World in 2003, we used a limo. It was very nice. When I talked to the Walt Disney Travel Co. about my Good Neighbor Package, and she quoted me a limo price, it was over $300 for the 6 of us. I asked her why so expensive? She replied that Disneyland is further away from LAX than the airport in Orlando is from Disney World. Anyone else know a good limo in California, I still have lots of time to plan, since we are not leaving until July 16. AGAIN THANKS

I would be really surprised if you found a rate lower that the one with limozip.com as I did quite a bit of research before I found them. Let us know how everything turns out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter