Linda's New Goal:Wt.155 + pace 9:30 = DONALD 2011(Motivators welcome)

Great job on your workouts and on your weigh-in, Linda!:cheer2:

I hope you'll stop by and post from time to time and let us know how you're doing. :hug: Are you doing the Disney marathon in 2012?

Have a wonderful day!:wizard:

Hi Tracy-no marathon weekend in 2012.The training around here at that time of the year is brutal- I have to say last year was not that bad(first snow was while we were in WDW)and then the blizzard hit the night we got home-phew,made it just in time.

No races planned.

Have a great summer

Linda

Hi Linda,

I bet the winter weather does make it hard to train for a marathon.

I can't believe how close that tornado was to your house! :eek: Thank God you and your family are okay!!!:grouphug: Did you sustain any damage to your home? The weather has been so scary across the nation this spring! :(

I am so glad that you and your family are okay!:grouphug:

Have a nice weekend and a GREAT summer ahead!:wizard:

Hi Linda,

How are you doing, my friend? Did you see any of the rain/storms from either Irene or Lee? I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family!:hug:

Enjoy the rest of your summer!:goodvibes

Hey Tracy Thanks we are fine-did get wind and rain but not too bad.Just got back from POFQ for our 22nd anniversary-all by ourselves.That has not happened since the honeymoon.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter