Buzz Lightyear- 55 min or more
Peter Pan- 2 hours!!! :scared1:

California Adventure:

California Screamin'- an hour or more
Mullholland Madness- 45 min to an hour
Soarin' Over California- at least 40 min
Grizzly River Run- around 35 min
Tower of Terror- up to an hour and a half

Hit these attractions early, ESPECIALLY PP. Lines there have been known to stretch across the walkway to the Snow White queue.

I've had a similar wait for Peter Pan and one holiday we waited at least 60 minutes for IASW. I also recall waiting at least an hour for those dreaded Rocket Rods. :rolleyes:

Don't forget Splash Mountain, which often has 2-hour lines. We never wait - just use fastpass. And for Peter Pan, go right at opening or better yet during Early Entry if you can. Small World sometimes has shorter lines in the evening. Early afternoon is a terrible time to get into lines; we use up our fastpasses then have lunch and wait for the parade or leave the park for a break (after stocking up on more FP for the evening).

Just curious, why would waits be so long today? Is it still considered part of Thanksgiving weekend??

Use Single Rider and Fast Pass whenever possible, park hop and collect more Fast Passes, visit the high capacity / high hourly thru-put attractions.. PotC, HM, Buzz, Small World, Tower, GRR, Screamin'.

Visit the sometimes less popular / smaller lines attractions.. Innoventions, Tiki Room, Princess/Aladdin & Jasmine Storytelling, 50th movie, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, Monsters Inc, Disney's Animation, Main St Cinema, Tarzan's Treehouse, Pooh attraction, water play areas at DCA, food exhibits at DCA, Bugs Land/Fliks Fun Fair, HISTA, Santa's Reindeer Roundup, MuppetVision, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Seasons of the Vine, Golden Dreams.

Billy Hill & the Hillbillies! :lmao:

Hunt for characters & autographs, holiday/seasonal snack-around the Magic Kingdom, search for Hidden Mickeys, collect smashed pennies, visit Aladdin's Other Lamp & Shrunken Head Ned in Adventureland and Esmerelda on Main St, check out one or many of the incredibly wonderful live acts in DL, DCA and in Downtown Disney... :)

I honestly think the whole line thing is a hit and miss situation. WE were there between the 16-22 of Nov and while walking to Splash Mountain we walked past Pirates and only a 5 minute wait (this was mid day), walked past HH and wow, no line up. We fast passed Splash Mountain a couple of times a day and with the help of a couple of young fellas in our group who sprinted to Indiana Jones when it opened we rode in the first car of the day. Jungle Cruise there was barely a line up. Peter Pan definitely a line up, but Mr. Toad, Snow White, Pinnochio, Dumbo, Tea Cups and Carasoul no line ups (if any it was only 5 minutes). What a trip we did so many rides. Don't let the thought of line ups scare you because you just never know if there will be any!

Albort said:
when i went...

Indy: 17 hours :rotfl:

OMG...

I remember when the lines to Indy were outragous but 17 hours. I think the longest I waited was 2 hours and then later seeing the the lines getting up to 4 hours.

Maybe it is me but because I have gone to DW so many times ( this is the first time I am going to DL) I am not concerned over the holiday lines for rides, if I miss it I'll miss it, I have seen it before, I am just happy i am going to DL. I'll have 3 days before Christmas so i will stand in long lines for HM and IASW but other then those must twos I'll just soak everything else in :santa:

I personally hate the line for Dumbo. Its my DDs favorite, and it takes SOOOOOO long to get through!

Is it true that they recently got rid of the fastpass machines for Indie? I was there on 11/10 and they still had them and my group was able to use them.

That's gonna stink if it really is gone. :guilty:

GailT said:
Maybe it is me but because I have gone to DW so many times ( this is the first time I am going to DL) I am not concerned over the holiday lines for rides, if I miss it I'll miss it, I have seen it before, I am just happy i am going to DL. I'll have 3 days before Christmas so i will stand in long lines for HM and IASW but other then those must twos I'll just soak everything else in :santa:

Make sure you hit Pirates in DL!

TLC

Nevermind....I just called DL and the CM confirmed that Indie still has fastpass machines. The only ride that doesn't have them right now is Autopia (due to construction). Phew!

eatmypixiedust said:
Is it true that they recently got rid of the fastpass machines for Indie? I was there on 11/10 and they still had them and my group was able to use them.

That's gonna stink if it really is gone. :guilty:
The machines were still there on the Nov 17th when I was there. Not sure if they were working or not though, didn't use them.

They were still there Nov 28th... i doubt they will remove Indiana's fastpass... it be stupid if they did...

I'm note sure how long the wait was, but on the recent re-opening of POTC the line ended near the flag pole on Main Street

:scared1: :laundy: :dance3:

Heck yeah- got in line by the "Partners" statue, waited an hour, decided 'screw this', and laughed at the fools wearing mickey-ear dreadlocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter