• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Linking ride photos

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
We had a ride photo from our recent trip that didn’t show up in our list of photos. I have the date and photo number from the after ride monitor. Is there a way to link to this photo? I would like to purchase it. (We didn’t have a photo package or photo pass card, just magic bands.)

We had a ride photo from our recent trip that didn’t show up in our list of photos. I have the date and photo number from the after ride monitor. Is there a way to link to this photo? I would like to purchase it. (We didn’t have a photo package or photo pass card, just magic bands.)
Was it not a ride that had a place to tap your band? You can email photopass with the description and they should be able to link it. There isn't a way you can do it yourself at this point.

Yes, we tapped our magic band to our photo display but the wrong photo appeared in our account.
Thanks, I’ll contact them.

Yes, we tapped our magic band to our photo display but the wrong photo appeared in our account.
Thanks, I’ll contact them.
On our trip in June, we received notices in MDE showing photos from certain rides and asking us to choose which were ours. None of them were, so we declined to accept them, and never received any photos from those rides. I had to email PhotoPass about them, and they eventually found them. I think their program that matches photos to MBs might be messed up.

I agree CarolynFH. We had about 3 other photos where we had to choose, and another wrong photo in our account. Our trip was the last week of June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter