List December ADRs here

We will be 2 adults and DD 6, DS will have 2nd birthday on 12/02
we are on the DxDDP

11/29 Sci Fi 13:15~ 50's 19:15
11/30 WCC 8:55~ Crystal Palace 17:55
12/01 LeCellier 12:00~ not sure on dinner yet, wanted LeC but all gone
12/02 Happy Birthday baby boy! CRT 9:10~ CM 18:50
12/03 Donalds 10:05~ 1900 16:35 ** this is to be our party night (may swap to 12/01)
12/04 Coral Reef 12:00~ LeCellier 20:25 (yes again)
12/05 Crystal Palace 9:25

still hoping to get an earlier dinner on the 4th and need a dinner on the 1st

I got places and times I wanted and I wasn't even up at 5 a.m.! -- I waited until 6:30 a.m. CST and had no problems.

Monday 11/30 -- Ohana 6:45 p.m.
Tuesday 12/01 -- Crystal Palace 8:10 a.m.
Wednesday 12/02 -- Chef Mickey's 11 a.m.
Thursday 12/03 -- Donald's Safari 9:15 a.m.
Whispering Canyon 6:30 p.m.
Friday 12/04 -- Ohana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch 9:25 a.m.

My husband asked me afterwards how it went and I said "it's going to be a perfect vacation" :) :cool1:

11/29 Sci-Fi 5:05 PM
11/30 Chef Mickeys 7:00 AM
12/01 Chefs de France 5:00 PM
12/02 Teppan Edo 5:10 PM
12/03 The Wave 12:25 PM
12/03 Victoria and Alberts Late seating :)
12/04 Tutto Italia 5:10 PM
12/05 Raglan Road 8:15 PM

YAY!

I was thinking the price increase and the signature TS credits wouldn't make a difference for this package, but it looks like there's less people willing to do it, now based on everyone's input so far.

I do my ressies Tuesday and I'll be signing up for CP dinner package.

I was thinking the price increase and the signature TS credits wouldn't make a difference for this package, but it looks like there's less people willing to do it, now based on everyone's input so far.

We had problems booking the CP. All the spots we wanted were taken except the one we got. Oh, and one at 8:45 but we didn't think we could do Illuminations if we did CP at tht time. Not long enough to get out.

So, here are our ADRs:

11/30 1:25 Sci Fi
12/1 5:10 Ohana celebrating our 38th Anniversary
12/2 2:20 Rose & Crown w/ CP at 6:45
12/3 8:15 CRT
5:25 LTT
7:00 MVMCP
12/4 8:15 CP (yeah, probably a bad idea after the late night before!)
12/5 9:10 CM and home (this is our family tradition)

WE have free dining but some of these are gong to have to be OOP and somewhere, we have to work in Capt.Cook for Tonga Toast!

We absolutely didn't book a CP package ONLY because of the increase to 2 TS credits. I really wanted to see it again, but it wasn't worth that to me :( I was really disappointed they changed it.

We absolutely didn't book a CP package ONLY because of the increase to 2 TS credits. I really wanted to see it again, but it wasn't worth that to me :( I was really disappointed they changed it.

We've never been before and probably won't go again for that reason. 2 TS is a lot to spend for a meal and a show, IMHO. We also bookede CRT but we have never done that either. I will take my GDs hopefully next trip and I wanted to know what to expect or I wouldn't spend 2 TS on that either!

I'll be up at 3AM on Labor Day to make our ADRs. Still firming up the plans, and since we're NOT on a dining plan, I will be booking a CP package.

Ok, here goes!...

Nov 27...arrive Dinner at Liberty Tree, 5:30
Nov 28 Tusker House Breakfast, 9:25
'Ohana Dinner 6:45
Nov 29 Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast 9 am
Tony's Restaurant for dinner 6:10 pm
Nov 30 Kona Cafe for Breakfast 9:10 am (staying at Poly)
Le Cellier with Candle Light Processional 3:30 pm
Dec 1 'Ohana Character Breakfast 9:30am
Crystal Palace for Dinner 4:50
MVMCP
Dec 2 Crystal Palace for Breakfast
Cinderella's royal Table for dinner 5:30
Dec 3 Hollywood and Vine Breakfast 9:05am
Sci Fi Dine In Theater 4:30pm (hoping to change this to Mama Melrose Fantasmic package when it come out, but booked this just in case I can't get it)
Dec 4 Kona Cafe Breakfast 9:10 am
Grand Gatherings illuminations Dinner and Desert Reception 7:30pm
Dec 5 1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Chef Mickey's Dinner 5pm
Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise, 6:45pm
Dec 6 Kona Cafe, Breakfast and then we go home.

We are pretty happy with all of this. We did CRT breakfast as our choice, and dinner was my inlaws choice. Was surprised to get both actually.

Now we wait...

Just got off with AKL IPO about an hour ago to firm up my requests. Our window opens on Thursday, so we'll see how successful we are. Crossing my fingers that the honeymoon gods are kind!

We are requesting:

Wednesday, 12/2...Jiko, 7pm
Thursday, 12/3...Sunrise Safari
Friday, 12/4...'50s Prime Time Cafe, 2pm
Saturday, 12/5...Liberty Tree Tavern, 2pm
Tuesday, 12/8...'Ohana, 5pm
Wednesday, 12/9...Yak & Yeti, 4:30pm
Thursday, 12/10...CP Package-Le Cellier (either of the two later performances)
Saturday, 12/12...Citricos, 5:30pm
Sunday, 12/13...Boma, 9:30am

Still have to wait a few more days until Poly IPO can make ours. But as soon as I find out how successful or unsuccessful they were I'll post here. I'm hoping that I get everything I want relatively close to when I requested. I'll find out soon enough!

Made our ADR’s today, I got all the ADR’s I wanted. The only one that I may want to change is Captains Grille. I love the look of the menu but I am still undecided. I will hold onto until I decide otherwise.

Mon 11/30 Teppan Edo 6:20 p.m. Dinner
Tues 12/1 Crystal Palace 8:15 a.m. Breakfast
Wed. 12/2 Captain Grill 6:00 p.m. Dinner
Thurs 12/3 ‘Ohana 8:35 a.m. Breakfast
Coral Reef 6:45 p.m. Dinner
Fri 12/4 1900 Pk Fare 6:15 p.m. Dinner

Called this morning. Had to wait about 30 minutes to get through. I couldn't get the 90+10 to work online for some reason.
so...

Sunday - November 29th - (D) Biergarten
Monday - November 30th - (L) Yak & Yetti (D) Koussina
Tuesday - December 1 - Anniversary Dinner Cali Grill
Wednesday - (B) Cape May Cafe, (L) Le Cellier (D) Chef De France
Thursday - (L) 50's Prime Time, (D) Yachtsman
Friday - (B) Kona Cafe, (L) San Angel, (D) Narcoosee

Only thing I could not get was Le Cellier. Tried any night and no dinners available. Settled on lunch.

We will be waiting standby and hopefully will get a seat. We have never seen it but will absolutely not use 2 TS for a free show - especially when we have only 5TS for the whole trip.

Hated when this got changed.

I'll be up bright (well it won't be bright yet :cool2:) & early 5am :surfweb: this Friday morning to hopefully get the following:

Fri 12/4 Teppan Edo (dinner 6:30pm)
Sat 12/5 Le Cellier (dinner 6:30 pm)
Sun 12/6 Whispering Canyon (dinner 5:00 pm)
Mon 12/7 Kouzzina (dinner 7:30 pm)
Tue 12/8 Donald's Safari (bk 8:30 am) & Cinderella's @ 1900 (dinner 7:30pm)
Wed 12/9 Crystal Palace (late bk 10:30am)

My back-ups are:

Sat 12/5 Kouzzina (dinner)
Sun 12/6 Kona or O'hana (dinner)
Mon 12/6 The Wave (dinner)

Still deciding whether to skip Cinderella's @ 1900 & Crystal Palace for lunch @ CRT on Wed 12/9. :confused3

PIXIE DUST.....PIXIE DUST.....PIXIE DUST :tinker:

I am hoping 1:00 is an easy time to request, otherwise I will switch to 11:00 AM requests for---
Dec 10-1:30 Whispering Canyon (arrival day to WL)
Dec 11-1:00 Tusker House for Finding Nemo show
Dec 12-1:00 Whispering Canyon (hanging around the WL for Sea Raycers & bike rental fun)
Dec 13-1:00 Crystal PalaceDec 14- 1:00 50's Prime Time Cafe
Dec 15- 1:00 Kona Cafe
Dec 16- 4:30 (teenage son wants to see the belly dancer-- gotta love it!!)Marrakesh at Epcot
Dec 17- 1:00 Mama Melrose

First time on DDP- so I am curious how I will like/dislike having to stick to a dining schedule.....:santa::santa::santa:

We have a Grand Gathering of 10 (7 adults and 3 kids) managed to get all my ADRs over the past few days, so very excited as its the first time my niece and nephews will be going to the World. We will be on the Deluxe plan, so I had the "pleasure" of booking nearly 30 reservations :scared1: Here goes:

Nov 28: TRex (D)
Nov 29: Yak & Yeti (L) Ohana (D)
Nov 30: Crystal Palace (B) Plaza (L) Cali Grill (D)
Dec 1: Sci-Fi (L) Tutto (D)
Dec 2: Princess Storybook (L) Le Cellier (D)
Dec 3: Boma (B) Boma (D)
Dec 4: Tusker House (B) Picnic at Ak Counter Service (L) Tappen Edo (D)
Dec 5: CRT (B) Raglan Road (L) Flying Fish (D)
Dec 6: Kuzzina (B) Brown Derby (L) Yachtsman (D)
Dec 7: Chef Mickeys (B) Sanaa (D)
Dec 8: Kona (B) Jiko (D)
Dec 9: Ohana (B) Le Cellier (L) Narcoossees (D)
Dec 10: will roll ourselves for an early lunch at Beaches and Cream before flying home

After a 40 minute wait on the phone this morning at 7, I got every ADR we wanted but one-CP for Le Cellier on Tu Dec 1 for the 6:45 show-so if anyone has one and intends on cancelling, PM me-we'd take it! Probably no such luck with that happening, but I'll just be persistent and keep trying. This is the one and only time we'll probably be in WDW for Christmas, so using 2 TS credits is worth it for me to guarantee us a spot at the CP.

Nov 29-dinner Whispering Canyon
Nov 30 dinner at T-Rex(booked all week according to Disney, called the restaurant directly afterwards & got exact day & time we wanted)
Dec 1-CP pkg at Tutto Italia
Dec 2-breakfast at Crystal Palace
Dec 3-dinner at 50's Prime Time
Dec 4-breakfast at Kona; dinner at Ohana

Nov 30 dinner at T-Rex(booked all week according to Disney, called the restaurant directly afterwards & got exact day & time we wanted)

Thank you for posting this. This is so good to know and I will definitely use this tip if I have trouble with this ADR! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter