List of Unofficial Events surrounding Podcast Cruise 2.0 (Updated 12/6)

Since I'm budgeting (when am I not?), I won't be able to do the MVMCP with many of you. Is there any other post-cruisers not doing the party that want to plan something?

I suggest rehearsing for DATW. :rotfl:

...or we could go to the MK that afternoon and see those DIS'ers that are doing MVMCP until we have to leave at 7:00. <and then go rehearse>

A friend and I will be at WDW 12/8 - 12/15; couldn't quite talk her into the cruise, darn it. Any DATW pre-cruise? I know she would go for that! :goodvibes I'm sure we'll try to hit some of the other meets before you guys head out for the open seas.

I haven't purchased a MVMCP ticket yet, but I like the way Jeff thinks. I'm still on the fence.

I am still decidedly undecided about MVMCP. I have never been to one. Is it a must do?
My trip is long enough that a full park day Thursday is "only a few dollars more"', but the party adds another $58 to the trip.
I willing to hear some other ideas.

I am still decidedly undecided about MVMCP. I have never been to one. Is it a must do?
My trip is long enough that a full park day Thursday is "only a few dollars more"', but the party adds another $58 to the trip.
I willing to hear some other ideas.

I put out a post last year asking what people thought about it, so I could make my decision for us..most of what I got back was positive, so I purchased the tickets. Since we only bought a 1 day ticket, I figure this will give us extra time in MK so we aren't running around like crazy trying to hit all of our favorites in one day....plus I have about 17 others that will be there with us and I get to meet some DISers ahead of time before we sail off.

All this talk of budgeting, makes me want to share.

Every 2 weeks I go to the grocery store. Each time I go, I purchase a Disney gift card. Sometimes $25 sometimes $50, depending on how much groceries we need. In the end, they will really add up and help with the extras.

All this talk of budgeting, makes me want to share.

Every 2 weeks I go to the grocery store. Each time I go, I purchase a Disney gift card. Sometimes $25 sometimes $50, depending on how much groceries we need. In the end, they will really add up and help with the extras.

Jen, that's a great idea. What I'm doing, is transferring money from each paycheck right off the top into a Disney savings account. It's really adding up.

I haven't purchased a MVMCP ticket yet, but I like the way Jeff thinks. I'm still on the fence.

I hope that's not a picket fence. :scared1:

Val & I used to do MVMCP for years (and I did it myself several years before we even met), but with Disney's continued cutbacks and rising prices we finally decided to stop going a couple of years ago.

Oh yes, there's also a possibility that we would go do Osborne lights that night...and then rehearse.

I hope that's not a picket fence. :scared1:

Val & I used to do MVMCP for years (and I did it myself several years before we even met), but with Disney's continued cutbacks and rising prices we finally decided to stop going a couple of years ago.

Oh yes, there's also a possibility that we would go do Osborne lights that night...and then rehearse.

Crescent Lake area has endless possibilities for "rehearsals". :rolleyes1
I wouldn't mind a progressive meal of drinks and appetizers at a few places like the bar at Todd English's bluezoo™ and the Crew's Cup Lounge. I'm liking this.

Crescent Lake area has endless possibilities for "rehearsals". :rolleyes1
I wouldn't mind a progressive meal of drinks and appetizers at a few places like the bar at Todd English's bluezoo™ and the Crew's Cup Lounge. I'm liking this.

Good idea Lori! This is coming together nicely. :thumbsup2

Todd,
Thanks for putting this together for us all!
Don

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter