Live 4th of July Fireworks from WDW

idratherbeinwdw

<br><font face="comic sans MS" color=violet>I'll n
I posted this on another thread part way through, but it's so great I wanted to post it separately here to make sure the maximum amount of folks will view it. It's a streaming video of the MK Fireworks from this July 4. You'll need a media player it to see it, and I think you may need a high speed connection to view it properly. I have a cable connection and it works fine, but sometimes it pauses to buffer. I find it works best at slow times of the day internet-wise, ie, early morning or late at night. Enjoy!

http://link5.streamhoster.com/?u=12....wmv&odaid=1878

Glad you enjoyed it! I don't know the folks who took it, but my friend who sent it to me does. They did a great job, agreed.

Thank you so very much for posting that. My son and daughter thought that it was better than a bedtime story!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It gave me goosebumps!!! Thanks sooooooooooo much!!! Please extend our thanks through your friends to the people who filmed - they did a fantastic job!

Wow, almost makes me want to go during 4th of July and fight that heat :teeth: Thanks for posting it here.

video did not do the show justice. DW and DDs watched from shore of bay lake in front of poly. The view from there was unlimited. They had shells going up from about 6 or 8 location all around the park and lake. When all of them went off together...well it was great. I have to say that this show was the best I have ever seen bar none.

Thanks though for postin the clip

Geez Mar' -- You've got me sitting here blubbering like a baby!!! Thank you so much for posting this. :goodvibes

Not only was that an incredible show, but you did an awesome job of filming.

Thanx for bringing some Magic to the boards... :)

MG

Maistre Gracey said:
Not only was that an incredible show, but you did an awesome job of filming.

I wish I could take credit, but it was a friend of a friend that filmed it. I totally concur, terrific camera work!

AWESOME, :Pinkbounc :wizard: :teeth:
Thanks Mar....it made me cry at the end!
so then I tried to copy/paste it to an email and it wouldn't work...I mean it showed up all right, but part of it wouldn't underline...even when I highlighted it and hit underline...weird.

BUT, I want all my buds to see this, so I'll just email them the Dis-page with your post and let them link up on their own.

Thanks again!

Thank you for passing along the video. DH and I were wondering what the show was like at WDW as we sat watching fireworks locally and said "it isn't Disney." Now we know and I am sure that it is much more beautiful in person.

The music really helps remind you of the importance of the 4th. I'll admit, the tears were going by the end. Thank you for sharing. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter