"Live" from AKV

We have pur 1st trip "home" in Dec. We have 1br also. The more pics the better! Have a great time!

Oooo..the keys to the kingdom tour- how exciting!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!popcorn::

Yesterday, was a pretty simple day. We took the Keys to the Kingdom tour in the morning. Well worth the 5 hours. It was our tour guides first tour, which we found out at the end when we were told that one of us in the group was a veteran CM who was supervising our guide. She did a great job.

After that we headed back to AKV to rest a bit. As it turned out, it started to storm like mad. So we went down to the store, bought a bottle of wine, and headed back to our room. DW made a great dinner, we had wine and sat on the balcony watching the storm.

That was our day. Fun, and very very relaxing.

Today, we are scheduled for a full cleaning. We will be at the pool and then later to Narccoossee's. I will report on that tomorrow.

Wonderful thread! Thank you for sharing all of this information with us who are dying to get there :goodvibes

Sounds like a great trip so far! Thanks for the pictures--we're staying in a 1 BR value in Dec. so it's good to get an idea of what to expect :)

Living Room 2

AKV-1-br-value-yv.jpg

Bedroom 1

bedroom-.jpg

Bedroom 2

bedroom-1.jpg

Double Sink:

double-sink.jpg

Sunset tile in bath:

sunset-tile-tub-shower.jpg

More to come.

We had at least one report that someone had a sleeper chair in their Value 1BR and at least one report of a Value 1BR that had a regular chair. It's hard to tell from your photo but it looks like the orange chair in your villa is not a sleeper chair, is that correct?

Great photos!!

It sounds like you guys are having a heavenly trip. No rushing around, just a mellow do what you want when you want type of trip. Even the roof view sounds heavenly!
Looking forward to more pics!

We had at least one report that someone had a sleeper chair in their Value 1BR and at least one report of a Value 1BR that had a regular chair. It's hard to tell from your photo but it looks like the orange chair in your villa is not a sleeper chair, is that correct?

Great photos!!

Lisa. you are correct. It is not a sleeper chair. I had not checked, but i just did!

You mentioned in your first post that the view is of the roof of Boma. If you have time to post one, a photo of your view would be interesting to see. Can you see the pool area at all?

You mentioned in your first post that the view is of the roof of Boma. If you have time to post one, a photo of your view would be interesting to see. Can you see the pool area at all?

Lisa, I will post one as soon as I can. I will take one tomorrow. It is pretty dark right now. NO, we can't see the pool. We can hear it though. There is a big tree that blocks our view.

I know you listed your bus trip to Epcot at 12 minutes.....
Can you list your times for the other parks and around when you took them (time of day).
Thanks and keep it coming, have fun!!!

Those are some great pics. DW wasnt too sure about making AK our home resort, but after seeing those pics i'm sure she will be glad we did!

I know you listed your bus trip to Epcot at 12 minutes.....
Can you list your times for the other parks and around when you took them (time of day).
Thanks and keep it coming, have fun!!!

WE have not been to DHS yet, but here are the others.

We have been to Epcot several times and it keeps taking about 12 minutes. We went to NK early on Tuesday morning for the Keys tour. It took 16 minutes at about 7:30 AM.

On the way back at about 2 PM, it took 18 minutes.

Today we went to AK. Left AKV at 11:00. It took 4 minutes.

Left AK at 4:02 and pulled into the stop at AKV at 4:05! This has to be a walkable trip someday. I mean, there has to be a way to make a nice walkway. There really is no walking path here at AKV anyway, so a path to AK would be great. (Sorry to get OT)

Went to AK as I said. Saw the Nemo show, loved it as usual. Took the Safari, which was great. We grabbed some pizza and then went to see Festival of the Lion King. Never miss it! Decided to head back to AKV. Going to the elliptical machines before dinner for a little cardio. The dinner here in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter