• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

LIVE FROM THE "BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME" 8/20 REPO CRUISE

winotracy

<font color=orange>This is NOT an ask Tracy questi
Hi everyone! We are here at the port! Just waiting for them to let us in so we can get on the ship! We'll start posting some pictures of the pre cruise meet at HOJO's last night...
Tracy

HPIM0912.jpg

My husband ASK A GEEK / Bill in the back...

Other photo's of the party....

HPIM0931.jpg

HPIM0911.jpg

HPIM0929.jpg

HPIM0901.jpg

Piglet33, Renee & Lenny & Haley the cutie.

HPIM0913.jpg

My Mom & Sister Debbie.

HPIM0915.jpg

HPIM0906.jpg

Verandah Man said:
Bon Voyage from Fort Wilderness in WDW, have a MAGICal journey "Bringing the Magic Home" to Port Canaveral!!! I'm there with you in spirit!!!
Andy%208-20-05.jpg

:cloud9:

Thanks for the live reports Tracy. Hope you all have an awesome time!

Wow!!! Our post has started..... We are just about to leave the house..... The kids still don't know! I hope they are excited!!! We are just going to let them see the ship, and then we will let them know we are going aboard! Here's to the start of a vacation! :cool1: :Pinkbounc

Thanks Tracy - the first one I opened was of Denise (you know her as Dee!) and her daughter Hope! Have a wonderful time and if you get a chance pass a hug onto Denise and Hope.
Wendy

Nice job T. let the Fun begin have a great trip!!!
Peter

Here i go again!!!
Checking the reports everyday.
Wishing i was there.
Getting depressed!
Re-checking the bank balance.
Getting depressed again!!!

Seriously - have a fantastic trip, look forward to reading your reports & hopefully seeing lots of pictures.
I'm in the UK a long long way from you guys but this helps me to feel closer to 'home' :sunny:

Just off the phone with Winotracy....

They are in the terminal and there are alot of Fools with her..

Very excited and the band is setting up..

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Quote: JSCTRico4 - 'We are just about to leave the house..... The kids still don't know! I hope they are excited!!! We are just going to let them see the ship, and then we will let them know we are going aboard! Here's to the start of a vacation! '

Wow JSCTRico4 what a fantastic suprise for your children! Hope to see some pictures of their faces when you tell them! :)

This is soooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!

Wishing everyone a fantastic MAGICAL trip...ENjoy.. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a 'MAGICAL' trip everyone! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Renae
May repo cruiser

Have a wonderful trip. Wish we could go to see you off today and say goodbye to the Magic, but have kids birthday parties to attend. We will be looking foward to live reports. Does any of the DISer's with you have a laptop that might get a wireless connection on deck 9 to send pictures back?
Roger

GoofyontheHiSeas said:
Have a wonderful trip. Wish we could go to see you off today and say goodbye to the Magic, but have kids birthday parties to attend. We will be looking foward to live reports. Does any of the DISer's with you have a laptop that might get a wireless connection on deck 9 to send pictures back? Roger

Yes, Tracy has her Laptop with her.... :Pinkbounc
and More pictures to follow from her..

Have a fabulous voyage!!!!!! Will be watching you along the way, and reading the journey back to PC, FL. Priced out the cruise several times, if ony it wasn't the busy season, here at the U of T bookstore, I would be with you all.

Penny

Tracy and Peter.....you guys are awesome getting this together!

To all the "Ship of Fools" have an Magical time! I know you will! :banana:

Robin

Hello all! I logged onto the DIS expecting to see the same threads from earlier this moring and what do my eyes see...this thread! Oh yipeee! :banana:

:wizard: Have a fatastic voyage! If some one remembers, tell Ladypoo and her gang hello for me (taeja71). :wave2:

Tae Ja

You are in for the cruise of your life. I wish you all good weather and smooth seas.

I wish you a safe journey and a magical trip. I'm looking forward to reading your live reports.

I'll be there to see you off! Wish I was going. Have a great trip! Can't wait to follow this thread. It will be like being on vacation all over again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter