Live from WDW, Nicki & Todd do the F&W and 10 days worth of food!!!

Hey Nick, in case I forget -

HBFriend.gif

Must've been good karma :goodvibes ...LOL! Glad you leave earlier!!! I made a couple of changes to my ADR line up... but kept the CMC dinner... We're looking forward to meeting you and Todd!

Wow, looks like you have a lot of great places lined up! :thumbsup2

We'll be there from the 17-26 but we aren't doing a lot of TS. I'll look forward to reading your review when we get back.

Debbie

I'm late but I'm here! Can't wait for the live reviews, yours are the best. :thumbsup2

Yay you are here, I am so excited! :goodvibes

Must've been good karma :goodvibes ...LOL! Glad you leave earlier!!! I made a couple of changes to my ADR line up... but kept the CMC dinner... We're looking forward to meeting you and Todd!

Me too! I just posted on your thread, looks like we will have breakfast at GFC together too....dining buddies!

Wow, looks like you have a lot of great places lined up! :thumbsup2

We'll be there from the 17-26 but we aren't doing a lot of TS. I'll look forward to reading your review when we get back.

Debbie

Thanks for joining in! Might even see you at WDW too! Have an awesome vacation....looks like the weather is going to be fantastic for all of us!

Page 4! I just found it and you're on page 4 already :sad2: I'm here now and will go catch up :goodvibes

Just think... 24 hours from now, you'll be on your way to chowing down at WDW! (Can't wait to see you guys!) We've got 5 days... I haven't broken it down to hours yet... LOL!

Drive carefully if I can't post tomorrow!!!

Thats what I'm saying too!

I'm excited and can't wait for it to start! :dance3:

All I hear in my head is that song by Pink -Get this party started right now!

Cant wait for the live reviews! :goodvibes I wish i was leaving tomorrow! But i am leaving in 7 days hehe :rotfl2:

I hope the week flies by for you like it did for me...catch ya there!

Have a safe trip tomorrow my friend!:goodvibes

Thanks babe! Talk to ya soon!

Just think... 24 hours from now, you'll be on your way to chowing down at WDW! (Can't wait to see you guys!) We've got 5 days... I haven't broken it down to hours yet... LOL!

Drive carefully if I can't post tomorrow!!!

Can you believe I am dreaming about the food? I was at all the restaurants and the menus were completely different and all the yummy foods I planned on ordering were not on the menu! AHHHHH! :scared1:

You have a safe trip too and see you there!

Have a great, safe and magical trip. I hope Todd enjoys his cheese plate. Looking forward to your reviews. :goodvibes

Me: Turning 36 on Oct 19th :cake: , EGAD when the heck did I get old?

Well, you know I am in. But 36 being old? PLEASE...when you turn 50 (soon to be 51) like me, then you can talk about "when the heck did I get old?"
Okay?

I'm drooling already and nervous that you won't like Fulton's. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Have a great, safe and magical trip. I hope Todd enjoys his cheese plate. Looking forward to your reviews. :goodvibes

Thanks and I hope he does order the cheese plate somewhere so I can sneak a bite!

Me: Turning 36 on Oct 19th :cake: , EGAD when the heck did I get old?

Well, you know I am in. But 36 being old? PLEASE...when you turn 50 (soon to be 51) like me, then you can talk about "when the heck did I get old?"
Okay?

I'm drooling already and nervous that you won't like Fulton's. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

HAHAHHAHA! When you get out of bed and your body starts creaking and groaning you are old no matter what the number is!

All Todd is talking about is Fultons, he cannot wait to go there. Your pic of the crab claws is all he is talking about! He cannot decide on what to order since there are 3 types of crab on the menu....I think he is going to get what you got!

Have a safe trip :car: and a magical time! pixiedust:

Thank you!

Hi all!

This is my last post from home...need to get some work stuff done and then I can pack the computer up and finish packing and cleaning the house. We should be live tonight or if it is too late then first thing in the morning. Shooting for dinner at WPE or maybe Coronado Springs, have not decided yet and that all depends on what time we get up there.

DH's meeting ends at 3:30 ish and that is in Ft Myers so I will pick him up and head up I75 to I4 to our home for the next 10 days!

Cannot wait to tell you all about it!!

Nicki

All I hear in my head is that song by Pink -Get this party started right now!

I love that song!

Can you believe I am dreaming about the food? I was at all the restaurants and the menus were completely different and all the yummy foods I planned on ordering were not on the menu! AHHHHH! :scared1:

Too Funny! :lmao:

Your not old, I'll be 38 in a couple of months and the clincher, DD starts her road work for Drivers Ed tomorrow morning :scared1: Trust me, that makes you feel old!

Have a safe drive and now let's get that party started :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter