Live! The Todd & Nicki Anniversary/Xmas is Early Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicki, Thanks again for taking the time to do live reports during your vacation. Once again you are my Disney "fix" until the next trip. My only disappointment::: you were steps away from the Poly sushi counter and didn't try it. Come on, take the plunge, you'll love it.

Sadly we do not have another trip planned....maybe we will get away for a weekend if we can fit it in to our busy winter season or hopefully for the Flower and Garden Show in the Spring

Oh come on girl, you're in Naples....what is that like 3 hours away?

I vote you come the 12-13 weekend and attend the Boma DIS Meet I'm going to on the 13th!

Nicki, Thanks again for taking the time to do live reports during your vacation. Once again you are my Disney "fix" until the next trip. My only disappointment::: you were steps away from the Poly sushi counter and didn't try it. Come on, take the plunge, you'll love it.

It was my pleasure! I wish I could fit in the sushi but I think I am still a bit chicken! :laughing:

Oh come on girl, you're in Naples....what is that like 3 hours away?

I vote you come the 12-13 weekend and attend the Boma DIS Meet I'm going to on the 13th!

I am hoping that we can fit in a long weekend somewhere but the winter season is when we are super busy at work so I wont be suprised if we cannot get away :sad1:

And of course you know I would love to be there that weekend but I am watching my sister's girls and for some reason I dont think Todd would watch them while I am partying at Boma :lmao:

I've been on vacation (not at Disney though so it doesn't fully count as a vacation :) - just finished your reviews. Love it!!! Thanks again for always giving great reviews and for the fun bunch of people on the thread. Can't wait for the next one :)

I'm back from our trip and caught up on yours now too!

I agree, the crowds were insane the closer it got to Thanksgiving. We spent a lot of time away from the parks this trip. It was great though!

I did have that holiday sandwich at the EoS (a total carb no no...bad me!) and it was yummy!!! I would highly recommend it if you see it next time.

Nic, you are going to love this. Mark and I went to get our hair cut tonight (and I got my "full" color job to hide that yucky color). While I was being cut, he was reading a magazine and walked over to show me an article. It was about Naples and a group that go to Verona Walk called the "ROMEOS". Mark has now decided he wants to be a ROMEO--Retired Old Men Eating Out! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao: So from now on, it's Romeo to you when you are referring to my darling hubby.

I am hoping that we can fit in a long weekend somewhere but the winter season is when we are super busy at work so I wont be suprised if we cannot get away :sad1:

And of course you know I would love to be there that weekend but I am watching my sister's girls and for some reason I dont think Todd would watch them while I am partying at Boma :lmao:

OK OK OK......I'll eat some Zebra Domes for you!

I've been on vacation (not at Disney though so it doesn't fully count as a vacation :) - just finished your reviews. Love it!!! Thanks again for always giving great reviews and for the fun bunch of people on the thread. Can't wait for the next one :)

Hope you had a wonderful trip even if it wasnt WDW :goodvibes Thanks for taking the time to join me on mine!

Drat !

I don't know any rich chickens. Most of them just work for feed !

:lmao:

*ahem*

I'm sorry... As you were....

:laughing:

P.S. *GREAT* reviews as always !!

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: That one had me rolling!

And thank you for the kind words!

I'm back from our trip and caught up on yours now too!

I agree, the crowds were insane the closer it got to Thanksgiving. We spent a lot of time away from the parks this trip. It was great though!

I did have that holiday sandwich at the EoS (a total carb no no...bad me!) and it was yummy!!! I would highly recommend it if you see it next time.

It was a bit chaotic wasnt it? We did a lot of resort time too..it was awesome! I wish I had that sandwich...it looks incredible, the day after Thanksgiving I made my own version of it :thumbsup2

Nic, you are going to love this. Mark and I went to get our hair cut tonight (and I got my "full" color job to hide that yucky color). While I was being cut, he was reading a magazine and walked over to show me an article. It was about Naples and a group that go to Verona Walk called the "ROMEOS". Mark has now decided he wants to be a ROMEO--Retired Old Men Eating Out! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao: So from now on, it's Romeo to you when you are referring to my darling hubby.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: We have a lot of those on Marco Island and Naples....they usually eat dinner at 4pm :laughing: Tell Romeo I miss him!

OK OK OK......I'll eat some Zebra Domes for you!

No not ZD...eat a ton of Gingerbread and Popcorn for me, dont know what it is about the corn there but it is GOOOOD!

Too funny!:lmao:

MickeyNicki - Kudos for all of your wonderful posts. I cannot believe that I am just finding them now. I consider myself somewhat of a foodie and although I'm not headed to WDW for a while, I still love reading about all the food as often as possible.

First off, your reviews are open and honest, which I love :thumbsup2

Next, some of your comments have me downright laughing out loud :rotfl2:

Lastly, you take wonderful pictures :cool1:

I am so jealous of all of your trips. You are my hero :worship:

MickeyNicki - Kudos for all of your wonderful posts. I cannot believe that I am just finding them now. I consider myself somewhat of a foodie and although I'm not headed to WDW for a while, I still love reading about all the food as often as possible.

First off, your reviews are open and honest, which I love :thumbsup2

Next, some of your comments have me downright laughing out loud :rotfl2:

Lastly, you take wonderful pictures :cool1:

I am so jealous of all of your trips. You are my hero :worship:

Thank you so much for your very kind words...I am so glad you enjoyed the reviews and pictures. We had a wonderful time and I wish I was there right now!

Happy Holidays and Season's Eatings!

Merry Christmas Nicki & Todd. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. One of the highlights of our year was getting to meet Nicki and we can't wait until we get to meet Todd too. Love you guys.

I know this is off topic (what else is new), but thank you for the birthday call/song and then our chat on the phone. It was my best present--you made me smile through the frown I've been wearing all day. Love you and can't wait until 2010 and we see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter