Live! The Todd & Nicki Anniversary/Xmas is Early Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know who is going...want to know too?

ITS TODD!!

Yay!

We are taking off in a few minutes and decided to stay at the POP tonight instead of off site...Oh boy, how romantic, an anniversary in Disney! I wasnt going to spend $680 for one more night at the POLY CL when I am paying half that as of tomorrow morning!

I am so glad it worked out this way.

Ok guys, I am going unplugged now..will def post tonight after we go to DTD for dinner....Maybe Fultons for our special dinner although I would be very happy with WPE :lmao: and a gingerbread man for dessert!

You guys are too much! Ok he is off his call and I know the answer and I dont know if I should tease you or just tell you? ;)

Now that would just be mean... I think I've been here about 4 times looking for an answer!! :rotfl2:

Ahhh....I feel better now that I know!!! Can't wait to hear all about the anniversary trip AND I hope you all have a fantastic anniversary!

Signing on here... So glad to hear Todd is able to make it, Nicki! Hope you both have a wonderful time and enjoy your celebration!!! :goodvibes

I'm excited that hopefully I will be down there on Saturday as well!!! I have 2 pesky doctors appointments I have to pass first on Friday. If the darling baby boy is behaving himself in my tummy, I get to go!!!

YIPPIE!!!!!!!

Have fun you too!! I am so glad everything worked out and you get to spend your anniversary together!:goodvibes

And we get to read some REAL interesting reviews! :lmao:

:woohoo::dance3::cheer2::dance3::yay::cool1::banana:

Happy Anniversary good friend. Hope you and Todd have a great time and I'm so looking forward to the LIVE REPORTS! xoxoxoxo

I'm a "newbie" to DIS and even I have begun to figure out who makes DIS as amazing as it is, and you are definitely in that category MickeyNicki! popcorn:: I'm so in! :-) Happy Anniversary!

Aww! Yay! I'm sure you would have enjoyed going with your nieces, but an anniversary trip just isn't quite the same without your other half! Enjoy!

Add me to the list! Just got caught up on your dining reviews, and you have another fan! :cheer2: Also just got home from Vegas, and I'm in that post-vacation-blues stage...hopefully this will help get me excited for my Disney Christmas trip! Bring it on! :woohoo:

It's great that you and Todd are able to spend your anniversary together. Now, it's your big chance to try sushi. When you grab your lapu lapu drink take a walk over to the sushi station and try something, you won't be disappointed. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter