LIVIN' IT UP, love that feeling! and feeling Goofy - Jan 2014! Complete! 6/21

January 14, 2014

Pooh balls and when knees attack

Soon our buzzer went off. We were seated and our waiter came over and he was wonderful. He took our drink order and then we rushed over to the buffet because FOOD! I was so excited for Mickey waffles and to try Pooh’s puffed French toast! I also loaded up on da best scrambled eggs on the planet. Mmmm protein.

DSC_0075_zps035b97cc.jpg

DSC_0102_zps54577366.jpg

I got back to our table before mom and before I could even shot my plate, someone tapped me on my shoulder; it was Piglet! Since mom was nowhere to be found I asked one of the CMs to take a photo. Before he headed to his next table, I told Piglet that he is my favorite color and he seemed to like that.

DSC_0069_zps9020bdcc.jpg

Mom came back and I told her she missed Piglet and then we proceeded to stuff ourselves. #PoohSized

DSC_0071_zpsf4648348.jpg

DSC_0072_zpsec4e7d14.jpg

My buddy bear knows his way around the kitchen #twins #poohsized

OMG POOH’S PUFFED FRENCH TOAST IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING IN LIFE.

I went over and took some pictures of the topiaries.

DSC_0076_zpse8625465.jpg

DSC_0078_zpsadaa5b99.jpg

DSC_0079_zps0ea4eaf0.jpg

DSC_0080_zps6ef6dc98.jpg

And then grabbed some more puffed French toast for reasons.

DSC_0082_zpsca30819d.jpg

Crack.

DSC_0084_zps65fc2375.jpg

The next character who came by and visited was our buddy bear. LOVE.

DSC_0085_zps80dab82c.jpg

Mom called the balls of butter Pooh balls

Eeyore was next.

DSC_0092_zps34521215.jpg

Followed by Tigger.
I’ve met a lot of Tiggers over the years but I’m going to say I think this Tigger was the best.
He was SO HYPER I LOVE IT. :tigger:

DSC_0094_zps45a06a8c.jpg

He took some pictures with me. Then it looked like he was walking away before he got to sign my autograph book so mom went to stop him, but nope he just attacked her instead LOL

DSC_0097_zpse4a8d989.jpg

Mom said to him that she is crazy, so he wrote in my book “We know”
OMG that is the 2nd time a (fur) character has called my mom crazy. We know.

Then it was time for the parade and that is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.

Stuffed #poohsized

After that we went and got more food because PUFFED FRENCH TOAST >>>>>>>>>>>>
Even mom LOVED IT

Literally just saw Pooh go in to the kitchen

Going to whip up some more PPFT, I presume?
Piglet came by again so mom did get to see him.

DSC_0101_zpseef3e6da.jpg

We digested a little, paid and headed out and I snapped a few more topiary photos.

DSC_0106_zps87d39bf1.jpg

DSC_0107_zpsc590718d.jpg

I texted Annie to find out where she was at. She was near New Fantasyland so I high-tailed it over there.

I took some pictures and explored while I waited to meet up with Annie.

DSC_0113_zpse86a2c25.jpg

DSC_0115_zps2dbc3dca.jpg

DSC_0116_zps3df0a9b9.jpg

DSC_0118_zps912994b6.jpg

I found her and asked what she did while we were eating and she said she sat on the bench or something and I was like "That's it?!" I would have been all over New Fantasyland (which I will now refer to as NFL). Then she started crying. I felt so bad. Annie said that she needed to go get a wheelchair because her knees were currently murdering her. She also started apologizing. Omg please girl, how many times have I already cried today? And I knew she was in a ton of pain. So we walked back to the entrance and got a wheelchair.

DSC_0128_zpsdf337939.jpg

DSC_0130_zpsababb18d.jpg

After we took care of that, we went back to NFL for our first FP+ of the day!

PRINCESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 14, 2014

IT'S PRINCESS (and wheelchair) DAY!

I was SUPER excited to go into Princes Fairytale Hall and FINALLY MEET MY GIRL!!!!!!!

So just a thought. It might have something to do with the low crowd levels but we sped through the FP queue so fast I barely got to see/shoot anything. Anyway. VERY QUICKLY we were let into the room with Punize and Snow and I died when I saw Rapunzel. This was my first time meeting my favorite.

Annie went first. Then it was my turn.

DSC_0140_zps4d36659f.jpg

Happy Princess.

DSC_0141_zps2abca26d.jpg

She spotted my bow (which is the Rapunzel w/ hair from Magical Ribbons) and she got super excited because it looked just like her dress! She even called Snow over to show her. And Ironically enough, this Snow was a very special Snow that we were meeting. We might have been hanging out with her in Epcot the precious day idk

DSC_0143_zps05c3621c.jpg

I was on cloud 9 now. So we continued our Princess day and headed over to the Tangled Toilets so I could die some more.

And here comes the Tangled Toilets spam. Sorry not sorry.
To quote my twin, "You're welcome."

DSC_0147_zps8ca80d78.jpg

DSC_0148_zpscfd3af90.jpg

DSC_0151_zps9cd5bba6.jpg

DSC_0152_zpsf1b47318.jpg

DSC_0154_zpsdedac68f.jpg

DSC_0155_zpsf606d752.jpg

DSC_0156_zpsa96a1dc7.jpg

DSC_0157_zps8abe4219.jpg

DSC_0159_zpsb28c2544.jpg

DSC_0161_zps5d087c02.jpg

DSC_0165_zps164a6405.jpg

DSC_0166_zps773fae33.jpg

DSC_0169_zps21bf448e.jpg

DSC_0171_zps75056ac7.jpg

DSC_0174_zps46b18e65.jpg

DSC_0175_zps2000b39d.jpg

DSC_0177_zpsdf26592d.jpg

DSC_0179_zps4cf7a6e9.jpg

The most perfect toilets on the face of the earth.

January 14, 2014

The Princess and her castle

Then I had to go see MY castle.

And dead. Goodbye.
DSC_0182_zps7db176d2.jpg

DSC_0183_zps335209e6.jpg

DSC_0184_zpsae658375.jpg

DSC_0186_zps12aa0922.jpg

DSC_0187_zps7e5066eb.jpg

My tower, my castle.

DSC_0188_zpsfc1e43af.jpg

DSC_0193_zps612451dd.jpg

Next stop on Princess day was VoTLM.

FYI very hard to push a wheelchair and shoot...

DSC_0203_zpsaf5c2c0e.jpg

DSC_0207_zps99b16652.jpg

I parked Annie’s wheelchair in the corner of the wheelchair/ECV parking zone. There was one ECV there.
When we finished and got off, I went over and picked up the wheelchair from the spot I parked it in.
We decided to go wait online to meet Ariel!

As I was walking I kept hearing this clicking noise and I checked to see if the brake was still on.
We were standing on line for Ariel when I noticed something and said to Annie:

“Uhhh Annie you got the wrong wheelchair…”

And she was like what the hell are you talking about?

When you rent a scooter or stroller or wheelchair or whatever, you’ve probably have seen the little paper that acts as the name tag/license plate. Well this one no longer said Annie’s last name, instead it said Maruja...

Someone took her wheelchair!!! OY!!!! And this one made a very annoying clicking sound. HOW RUDE! And they parked it in the SAME place where they swiped ours so we wouldn't know…

Maruja

Anyway. I have never ever met Ariel in her fin before and I was very excited for it!

Again, Annie went first followed by moi.

Ariel was so cute! She asked me if I collect anything and I said showed her my medal.

DSC_0230_zps1d1c087e.jpg

And she said “Oh those thingamabobs?” Omg.

And then she asked me how many I have and here’s me being a derp counting in my head because I couldn't remember. Sorry, I gained 3 in 2 days it was a lot to handle.

DSC_0231_zps4d00d527.jpg

WHY ARE PRINCESSES SO PERFECT OMG

DSC_0238_zpse5b0f4ea.jpg

Next stop on princess day was Enchanted Tales with Belle.

DSC_0242_zpsfd1576bf.jpg

Annie's favorite Princess growing up was Belle so me being an awesome trip planner picked this as our second FP+ of the day.

DSC_0248_zps387c605e.jpg

DSC_0253_zps4bb6366a.jpg

My comments for this include that I recall seeing some stupid comment on the YouTube video that Disney posted way back when this was in the works. The comment had something to do with this being a stupid idea because adults aren't gonna want to be interactive etc. Ummm how shut up? I thought all of this was awesome and magical. And Lumière was amazing. And how exciting for the little ones?! And you know, the fathers too who play the part of the knights.

DSC_0263_zps113b2d90.jpg

DSC_0264_zps30a99d82.jpg

DSC_0269_zps7c1e25e9.jpg

When all the little kids went up to get a picture at the end, I whispered to Annie: "Should I go up?"
The last girl on line, who was wearing a tiara and the BatB Hot topic dress (who was def in her teens) looked at me and shook her head yes. So I hoped up out of my seat and got on line behind this girl.

I said to the girl yeah I’m wearing a tiara I can do what ever I want.
em.jpg

I was the last person to get a picture with Belle because cripple Annie was too slow. Sorry Annie.

That Crystal Palace food all looks delicious! I love having breakfast there, that pooh french toast is just too good! And mickey waffles! Can't go wrong with those!

The Rapunzel Restrooms! They are SO perfect! I just love that area so much!

Piglet :lovestruc TWICE!!!!!

OMG that just broke my heart with Annie all upset and in pain. Such a sin.

So super awesome you got to meet your fav princess. princess:

OMG have you seen the Festival of Fantasy Parade videos yet?? When I see the picture of Ulf the Mime that's all I can think of.

Awwww Meg, that's so cute staring up at your high in the sky castle.

Seriously, someone swapped their wheelchair and left you with a clicking one? Not cool and so not with the Disney spirit.

Oh Ariel. She's seriously ruined me for other fish-like humans.

OK, here's my reply to the Youtube comment. How about, "NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO GO TO THIS. IT IS NOT MANDATORY UPON ENTERING MAGIC KINGDOM THAT YOU GO SEE ENCHANTED TALES!! SOME PEOPLE, HOWEVER, MIGHT LIKE IT!" Signed... Logic.

Bahahaha.
em.jpg
You're welcome. ;)

Ok I am back and READY FOR THESE UPDATES!

CANT WAIT TO GO TO CP WITH YOU AHHHH #feels

Pooh balls :rotfl2:

Um we need to participate in the parade

We will be back to PFH in June sooo

Still not over that pic of you in front of your tower. Like, can you not.

“There was one ECV there”
Thank you for that information.

Maruja :rotfl:

UM I WAS A KNIGHT BACK IN NOVEMBER 2012, DUDE.

Ok I am back and READY FOR THESE UPDATES!

CANT WAIT TO GO TO CP WITH YOU AHHHH #feels

Pooh balls :rotfl2:

Um we need to participate in the parade

We will be back to PFH in June sooo

Still not over that pic of you in front of your tower. Like, can you not.

“There was one ECV there”
Thank you for that information.

Maruja :rotfl:

UM I WAS A KNIGHT BACK IN NOVEMBER 2012, DUDE.

YAAAAAY
I KNOW ME TOO SOME MUCH AWESOME
Um yes. Yes we do omg.

We'll have a tower photo shoot in June so it will get better

THAT WAS NEED TO KNOW INFO

January 14, 2014

When knees attack part II and a first taste of solo adventures

DSC_0276_zpsf81eeb9d.jpg

Next on Princess Day:Aladdin and another one of my favorites, Jasmine. We wandered to Adventureland to kill some time before they came out again. The PPp/Character Attendant told us they might not come out to meet if it started raining. NOOOOOO!

DSC_0278_zps68c5533d.jpg

DSC_0283_zpse052e9c5.jpg

We went into the gift shops and I looked at all the animal printed Disney products. Then we took a walk over to the Emporium.

DSC_0284_zps1d3a6722.jpg

We ran into a conversation taking place between Hildegard Olivia Harding and a newly engaged couple. Somehow we got dragged into the conversation with these people. Anyway.
Then we headed back out to where Aladdin and Jasmine were meeting which was the entrance to Adventureland because Agrabah Bazaar was closed for refurb at the time.

DSC_0296_zps6223ffe5.jpg

DSC_0297_zps2bd913b4.jpg

Love.

They were so sweet. Always will be one of my favorites to meet. And plus, JASMINE <3
They were very concerned about Annie.

Next, Annie was in dire pain again and decided she needed to go to this urgent care place that she researched before the trip. She had to go back to the resort to get picked up, so I took her back to the MK entrance we dropped off the wheelchair (that was not ours #Murja) and told her to keep me updated on when she got there and back and all that. She said she was going to be ok doing all this by herself.

After we parted ways, I turned around and rushed back onto MSUSA. This was my first taste of what my future solo trips would be like. WELL minus the whole 'I have a twin down there' thing...

When we walked by on the way out, I saw the wait time for Magician Mickey was only 5 minutes so I went in on the way back. I chatted with a cute little family in front of me. The mother was definitely a new CM and she was adorable and so were her 2 little kids.

DSC_0302_zpsb305908c.jpg

DSC_0303_zps3b52c87f.jpg

Contrary to what my twin says, I do not think Mickey is ‘programmed’ because he asked the small Brazilian group that was in front of me how they say 'hello' in their language, and then he told us all to say *whatever that word was*. It was however a little awkward for me being alone to meet him. I find that solo fur character meets are awkward when you are alone compared to a face character. Or maybe that’s just me idk.

After meeting the mouse for the first time of the trip, I wandered down MSUSA.

bfdxgrfsdgdfgxdfcg

DSC_0306_zps32cea19e.jpg

DSC_0307_zpsab43cb9f.jpg

DSC_0308_zps27452f0a.jpg

DSC_0312_zps333bde54.jpg

htfgsgfdgdfgzsdfgfgvgjv

DSC_0314_zpsc95ca790.jpg

DSC_0316_zps253ca2bb.jpg

DSC_0317_zpsd9b238ac.jpg

I headed over to Tomorrowland.

DSC_0323_zpsed87c2c6.jpg

DSC_0324_zps6c72e3a9.jpg

DSC_0330_zps462f384a.jpg

The sky was not looking promising at this time. So far we had lucked out because rain was in the forecast for the entire day.

I went over to my fav mountain but it was down. But I saw a buddy of mine so I hoped on line.

DSC_0337_zpsf12a77b8.jpg

STITCH!

I took a ride on TTA next.

"But first, let me take a selife."

DSC_0338_zpseaab85f6.jpg

DSC_0339_zps9fc89574.jpg

ALL TO MYSELF.

DSC_0346_zps7b673afe.jpg

I was bouncing back and forth between both sides because I was trying to get a zoom blur shot of the tracks. Here’s the best one.

DSC_0359_zpse173f60b.jpg

When I got off, it was raining now. So I whipped out that Disney Parks poncho and held it over my head because I’m cool like that and power walked over to the Laugh Floor.

January 14, 2014

I've got biceps to compare

I was excited to see the new MU part! If I remember correctly, the crowd was kinda boring and were not into the show. Losahs. But, we still managed to fill the can with laughter.

DSC_0372_zps6b251434.jpg

When I got out, it wasn't raining any more! Hallelujah! So I boogied over to the other side of the park for my last FP+ of the day. BTM! I wasso confused when I got over there because the FP+ line was a hot mess. Eventually I got to where I needed to be and I was heading down to the trains.

I feel like it’s been 5ever since I road Big thunder because last time it was being refurbed and I don’t even remember my last ride before that. Way back in the day.

DSC_0396_zps2f7ba6fd.jpg

I had the #deathgrip on the camera again. Also, I must have elbowed this kid sitting next to me in the head bout 20 times during the ride because I was shooting and holding onto the tiara. But as far as I’m concerned, not my problem because I am pretty darn sure CM’s usually do not put 3 people into that type of seat unless you are ALL together. I thought I over heard them being told not to get into my car but you know we don’t speak English so we do what we want.

DSC_0404_zps51bce5a6.jpg

DSC_0408_zpsd1aea64a.jpg

Next I wanted to go met Gaston so I walked back over to NFL. And obviously had to take some pictures of my castle again

DSC_0420_zpse5f8c642.jpg

DSC_0422_zpsac225728.jpg

CAN’T STOP, WON’T STOP!

DSC_0425_zpsb531d8f4.jpg

DSC_0426_zps22bd81c4.jpg

I had a little time to kill before the man graced us with his presence so I went back and snapped some photos of Prince Eric’s castle since my hands were occupied pushing a wheelchair earlier. But I also realized I found myself just wandering (and photographing) a lot on this particular day. No feeling of rushing to do and see everything. Just taking it all in.

DSC_0427_zpsb556b8df.jpg

DSC_0429_zpsfeb52e32.jpg

I was second on line for Gaston and the PPp said something several times how he might be late because he just stares at himself in the mirror for so ling. This PPp was awkward, but that's another story. I was trying to check out what camera and lens he was using.

Annie was back in the kingdom at this time since they discontinued that urgent care pickup service a few weeks ago. That’s cool.

Waiting for Gaston. I want to compare biceps.

Monsieur Gaston came out...eventually.

DSC_0445_zps39f38e8f.jpg

DSC_0448_zpsded8b7a0.jpg

DSC_0449_zps64786c77.jpg

I asked if we could compare biceps and I don’t think he was impressed. Well excuse a moi.

DSC_0452_zps1a037a1b.jpg

Next, I wanted to cram in one more princess on Princess Day. The father and little girl that were in front of me for Gaston decided to follow me to Merida because we didn't exactly know where Fairytale Gardens was.

DSC_0456_zpsf78174e7.jpg

We found it and holy line batman! We got on but very soon we were let into the garden meeting area...former Tangled meeting area *cries*

DSC_0460_zpsedceeef4.jpg

I chatted with the family in front of me that had a 4? year old girl and 18 month old boy. Both parents ran in a few different races in WDW marathon weekend and the kids ran in the kid’s races.

Annie texted me that her and some of the crew were waiting for me outside, and then I looked at my watch and realized holy crap it was 4:15! We had an ADR for BOG at 4:30! CRAP! I totally lost track of time! It was at this point that they started speeding through each meet with Merida more quickly. She was speeding a lot of time which each family at first, so I didn't spend much time with her but that’s ok because that worked out in my favor.

DSC_0462_zps755ecf4b.jpg

I got out from the meet at 4:22, grabbed Annie’s second wheelchair of the day and power walked my butt over to BOG. And got there in like 1 minute. #skills.
Annie also informed me that since she couldn't get to the urgent care place = not having enough pain meds to get her through the rest of the trip so her parents booked her a flight back home for the following day. DAMN.

I went to check us in, but a couple members of the party were NO WHERE to be found.

Onw CM was trying to reassure me that I had some wiggle room before the ADR would vanish from my possession. Like I stated earlier with ‘Ohana, I get VERY STRESSED/ANXIOUS with being late for ADVANCED RESERVATIONS!

4:30 came and still didn't have my complete party.
4:40 and still no complete party.
4:45 and they finally moseyed on up to us like nbd.

OK THEN.

I finally checked us in and we were all set.

January 14, 2014

Be our guest, be our guest

DSC_0464_zps79078c87.jpg

DSC_0467_zps3861cc49.jpg

Soon, the buzzer went off and we entered the castle.

DSC_0468_zpse7df1777.jpg

DSC_0469_zps5ac4288a.jpg

And that poncho covered ECV make this photo 100 times better...

I kinda died when I saw the ballroom. I actually had no words for it. None. I couldn't believe it. I’m still at a lost for words at it’s beauty.

No words for Be our Guest. Just feels.

Meanwhile, we were being led to 'that other room' to eat in. Great.

DSC_0473_zps14a027e5.jpg

Once we were seated and drink orders taken I ran right into the ballroom to take photos 'cause HELLOOOOO

DSC_0477_zps8ea23da3.jpg

DSC_0481_zpsf18e33d6.jpg

I also wandered into the West Wing to see the enchanted rose itself.

DSC_0487_zps29ec54ff.jpg

DSC_0488_zps1299a573.jpg

DSC_0489_zps403c2b63.jpg

DSC_0492_zps41a60927.jpg

For din, I ordered French onion soup because I kinda gorged myself at breakfast that morning. And French onion soup is a favorite of mine, plus French inspired food at BoG. I also had some of mom's French fries.

When dessert came, I must have forgotten about that morning gorging because Annie and I both ordered the grey stuff.

Dessert is life.
I need that on a shirt.

Annie and I were having a conversation about what we were ordering it and someone asked us about it.
And our answer was just perfect.

Group: “What’s the grey stuff?”
Annie and me: “It’s delicious. / Don’t believe us? / Ask the dishes.”

The entire dessert tasted SO familiar. I knew what it was, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Annie even let me sample more of hers so I could try to figure it out.

A few members of our group disappeared while we were waiting to pay the bill to go visit the beast. Pretty sure that our waitress asked us NOT to go visit the Master until we were done but ok...

So after the rest of us were all paid, we went and visited the Master.

DSC_0500_zps27f06416.jpg

DSC_0502_zps937789e1.jpg

Thanks for having us. :)

DSC_0506_zps4bb4fe8c.jpg

After din, Annie was meeting up with Veronica again while the rest of the group had a FP+ for Space.
I did not so I went with Annie. I had to pee, so of course I went to use my castle. Again.
And I needed some pictures of MY LANTERNS at night.

DSC_0508_zps965af58e.jpg

Veronica also pointed out a Pascal to me. I was just so entrenched in all the Tangled-ness I completely forgot to look for the Pascals earlier that day!

DSC_0515_zps848912dc.jpg

DSC_0516_zps5dc88811.jpg

We went to PhilarMagic next because that is a Must Do! PhilarMagic should be a requirement upon entrance into MK because it is beautiful.

Veronica was heading home at this point and Annie was heading back to arrange for her Tragical Express pickup tomorrow and pack to head home. I brought Annie back to the entrance and she returned her second wheelchair of the day.

I returned to MSUSA to go set up for Wishes!

DSC_0520_zpse615d829.jpg

I was trying to find a prime spot without blocking anyone with the tripod and being in the appropriate spot. It was dark out obviously and I couldn't quite figure out which areas with the tape were ok or not to stand for CTM and Wishes. I started to set up in what I thought was a good area, and a CM came over to be and kinda yelled at me to move. I apologized, telling her what I didn't mean to be somewhere I wasn't suppose to be and asked for a suggestion as to where I could go. So I moved to where she just pointed to..

But apparently that wasn't ok either because she came back and yelled at me again. (FYI I AM NOT DOING THIS TO PISS YOU OFF!) I just found her kinda rude. I know I am not in a proper place for the shows, but I wasn't trying to break the rules. I just thought she could have been a little nicer about it.

So I had about half an hour until CTM but my camera and tripod were all set up with pretty good viewing so I was good to go.

I LOVE hearing park and BG music IRL instead of from my computer

SO EXCITED for Celebrate the Magic!!!

I didn't feel like changing my settings to try and shoot CTM (this time around).

"LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

January 14, 2014

WISHES!

I know what I'm wishing for tonight

I now present, Wishes.

DSC_0535_zpseab29f24.jpg

DSC_0536_zps6360859d.jpg

DSC_0538_zpsd2f4a6c1.jpg

DSC_0539_zpsa704623f.jpg

DSC_0540_zpse3b78bd2.jpg

DSC_0541_zps12a4ca7d.jpg

DSC_0547_zpse82f0fc2.jpg

DSC_0548_zps84839681.jpg

DSC_0551_zps194ad5fd.jpg

DSC_0552_zpse7a6f092.jpg

DSC_0553_zps7b43e63c.jpg

DSC_0556_zps0fefc6f4.jpg

DSC_0560_zps8a454770.jpg

DSC_0561_zpsc555e490.jpg

DSC_0565_zpscb7ec16e.jpg

DSC_0566_zps9f09f0cf.jpg

Sadly, the Kingdom was now closing. I just grabbed my tripod and walked with it like I did the night before. On our way out, I took a look through what I just shot. I was pretty impressed with what I was seeing. I heard some group of idiots behind me definitely talking about me because I had a DSLR.....

Mom had to go to the bathroom (what else is new) so I waited for her while the rest of the crew headed to the buses.

DSC_0576_zpsdec2772a.jpg

I took the opportunity of still having my tripod set up to get these.

DSC_0581_zps6d585ce6.jpg

DSC_0582_zps7d637b1a.jpg

Um yeah I am on the reservation for Feb sooo

I still think the mouse is programmed the end
But I did meet him like right after they announced him so idk.

Can’t deal with your pictures of Main Street.
#cranebegone

But first, let me take a selfie :rotfl:

Back of the car on the TTA >>>>>

HATE THOSE BORING CROWDS

Losahs >>>

Photographing everything = my life aka #dislife

The Gaston you met is the good Gaston. All of the other ones are crap(ish)

STUPID IDIOTS
“I am surrounded by idiots”

Poncho covered EVC FTW

We are so doing BOG lunch in June just sayin’

HATE THAT OTHER ROOM

Um you forgot the part about the pajamas

That’s weird that the Beast was in that spot.

LONG EXPOSURE GAHHH

And the great character meets continue.

Mickey is clearly impressed with your medals. Good thing he didn't make 'em disappear.

OMG that Stitch photo is perf. Yup, I said (wrote) perf.

Oh yeah, BTMM FP return... worst one ever.

Ahahaha, that's my favourite Gaston to watch (I've never met him). His facial expressions are perf (there I go again). So perfectly cartoon-ish.

PANTLESS PRINCE!!! :rotfl2:

Ahhh Wishes. Is there anything better???? Meg, your photos are spectacular. I can hear the soundtrack and Jimini in my head.

Um yeah I am on the reservation for Feb sooo

I still think the mouse is programmed the end
But I did meet him like right after they announced him so idk.

Can’t deal with your pictures of Main Street.
#cranebegone

But first, let me take a selfie :rotfl:

Back of the car on the TTA >>>>>

HATE THOSE BORING CROWDS

Losahs >>>

Photographing everything = my life aka #dislife

The Gaston you met is the good Gaston. All of the other ones are crap(ish)

STUPID IDIOTS

Poncho covered EVC FTW

We are so doing BOG lunch in June just sayin’

HATE THAT OTHER ROOM

Um you forgot the part about the pajamas

That’s weird that the Beast was in that spot.

LONG EXPOSURE GAHHH

Maybe we should go in June and test our hypotheses.

These photos would be a million times better if THE SUN WAS OUT AND I HAD A LITTLE BIT OF BLUE SKY but anyway....

:scratchin

Weird dude sitting in my row, stop looking at moi weird because I AM LAUGHING AND YOU ARE NOT.

I can't even remember what we was talking to moi about...

OH. OK.

HATE SO MUCH :furious:

OH MY how could I forget that................................... that's Stitch, right?

Oh really? Where is he suppose to be?

WISHES! DREAM A DREAM!

And the great character meets continue.

Mickey is clearly impressed with your medals. Good thing he didn't make 'em disappear.

OMG that Stitch photo is perf. Yup, I said (wrote) perf.

Oh yeah, BTMM FP return... worst one ever.

Ahahaha, that's my favourite Gaston to watch (I've never met him). His facial expressions are perf (there I go again). So perfectly cartoon-ish.

PANTLESS PRINCE!!! :rotfl2:

Ahhh Wishes. Is there anything better???? Meg, your photos are spectacular. I can hear the soundtrack and Jimini in my head.

DAMN GOOD THING! We would have had a problem, Mick.

Well Stitch is perf.

Everyone is telling me that is a good Gaston...and I can't seem to remember the conversation with him though..

THANK YOU! I'm quite fond of how they came out :cheer2:

Your solo time looked great! I love just walking around the MK with nothing really in mind, it's so relaxing and you got some great shots!

BOG is the most perfect restaurant ever, I always feel like I'm dying a little bit in there. It looks SO much like movie. It's insane, I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter