Living during CP

want to do spring '06... if i can afford it by then. but i might have to wait out til i get more requirement classes done first before i can spend the time to go there. so i might have to push it to fall :(

I am also thinking about doing either the spring 06 program or the fall 06 program. Im leaning towards the fall program however due to that i need to get certain classes done before hand. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the roll that you are tryin to go for?

If you guys think that Chatham is nice, then you guys need to make it to the Commons. I was down there Fall Advantage '03 and lived in an one bedroom apartment in Commons. Free laundry since there are washers and dryers in the apartments and got to live around a bunch of international students. I had an American roommate and we got long really well and still communicate today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter