Lockers at IOA. Where to put stuff?

PamelaSG

Earning My Ears
I got a suggestion to store a change of clothes in the lockers by the Jurassic Park River Adventure and then do all of the water rides in sequence. My question... How far is the Port of Entry from Jurassic Park? I don't want to have to carry my wet clothes around all day, but I don't want to waste precious time walking all of the way back to the Port of Entry.
Any advice?:smooth:

PoE is opposite of Jurassic Park, hencing making a LONG walk. Jurassic Park does feature lockers by the River Adventure.

Thanks for the replies. My dilemma is whether I should

A. Store my change of clothes in a locker at Jurassic Park, ride the water rides, change clothes and keep the wet stuff in a locker at Jurassic Park all day (at $1 an hour, could be expensive).

B. Store my change of clothes in a locker at Jurassic Park, ride the water rides, change clothes and go back to Port of Entry and store my wet clothes there (cheaper and near the exit).

C. Store my change of clothes in a locker at the Port of Entry, ride the water rides, go back to Port of Entry and change clothes and store my wet clothes there.

How much quicker is the Island Skipper between POE and JP than walking?

My problem is that I will only have one day at IOA and we're are not staying onsite (so we have to rely on one Express Pass at a time). I'd hate to miss a lot of things because I'm going back and forth between lockers.

Thanks!

I don't know if the Island Skipper is still running. It was closed when I went last year in August.

Even IF the Island Skipper is running, you would waste WAY more time waiting for it and riding over than it takes to just walk over. It's just not that far...I would suggest just renting one at POE - I would say C. Rent the locker when you get there, it's $5 for the day. Put your change of clothes in and ride the water rides...if you start with JP, and then do Popeye and Dudley DoRight. At that point, you're not that far from POE...heck, you're probably almost as close to POE as you are to JP at that point...
Then go and change at POE and do the change...

When are you going, anyway?

Karen

You can also put your clothes in a plastic or waterproof bag and put it in a backpack. You can carry it onto JPRA, Ripsaw Falls, and Popeye. Put the backpack next to your feet in JPRA. Put the backpack in a big plastic bag and ride Ripsaw Falls. Then store your backpack in Popeye in the middle covered section. Then change your clothes and be happy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter