locoexw: I've got a ? for you

NE4ME

Earning My Ears
You posted a reply to me earlier and I have a ?. When you book a room at HRH with the HR All Access do you have to have the All Access card first or can you get it after you find out the rate. I really don't want to have to join the fan club unless the rate is better than Entertainment for June23-26. Ent. quoted me $140 nt but I'm not sure if I can get it cheaper since it is summer. Thank you for your help

You can just call and say you want to check rates for a couple of programs you are in, then ask for Ent Rate, AAA, All Access. They'll see what's available and when.

IF you pick All Access, then you can go to the Hard Rock site and sign up. I don't know how long it will take to get the card, but I would bet you can take your confirmation page with you to check in and no one would give you a hard time (ugh).

Of course, you know that the All Access card costs 24.95, but comes with a $20 CREDIT for the Hard Rock Cafe. So you'll have lunch one of your days down there for free/cheap...

I really don't know how the various discounts compare. If anyone knows, please post!@!!!! I know Ent Rate gets sold out, but All Access is still available.

I'm curious to find out how the Fan Club compares. And of course, if anyone knows - how to get a company signed up... guess I'll do another post if non one answers these questions soon!

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter