Loews 1-800 number

pauldents

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I am trying to enroll on the loews first program. We will be at the HRH 3/10-3/17 '02.

Because i live in the UK, i can't seem to access the 1-800LOEWS12 number advertised on their website.

Does anyone have an alternative number ?

Thanks in advance

Paul

I called the 800 number and they told me this is the only number available. You can try enrolling online, then when you reach the hotel, dial the 800 number and get your number. With a little bit of luck they will have your information since you input it a few days earlier. Give that information to the front desk.

I called the 800 number to ask for another number for you, but they said there isn't another number for enrollment. :(

Now, they did say someone else could call in your information to enroll you immediately.

I will do it for you if you want to email me the following:

First & Last Name
Address
Phone Number
Frequent Flyer numbers for American Airlines or Midwest

Preferences:

Your choice of Fruit basket, red wine, white wine, bottled water or milk & cookies

Your choice of newspapers, USA Today, local paper or Wall Street Journal

Smoking or Non-smoking room

If you can get this to me really soon (I too am leaving for Orlando in a few hours), I will be more than happy to set you up and email your Loew's First Number back to you. :)

thefourscotts@attbi.com

I would like to thankyou for all your help.

This would be a great help to me as we are leaving for the HRH on Sunday.

RhondaS - I have sent my details to you.

Thanks again

Paul Turton.

Crisis solved. ;)

pauldents has his Loew's First number and I hope he and his gang enjoy their milk & cookies. :D

Sorry for the double post.

That was very quick. I posted my original query about half an hour ago and now i am enrolled on the Loews program !

RhondaS - thankyou so much for your help.

Have a great stay at the HRH

Paul

Big Sis to the rescue!! She waves her magic wand and DREAMS come true....
merlin.gif

Rhonda --
You don't happen to know the winning florida lotto numbers for tomorrow do you?????
Now if that dream came true........it would be HRH for about a month.. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter