Lombard’s and the Cinematic Celebration

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I have. 6:45 reservation this evening and have requested a balcony table. Has anyone had success seeing the show that way. As far as I can see they no longer offer the dining package for this show.

Thanks!

I have. 6:45 reservation this evening and have requested a balcony table. Has anyone had success seeing the show that way. As far as I can see they no longer offer the dining package for this show.

Thanks!

They don't have the dining package anymore, which is a shame. We really enjoyed that. But the new show isn't exactly conducive to watch from Lombards. It is ideally set up to be viewed from Central Park. They don't have multiple water screens all over the lake anymore like they used to. You will be able to see it from Lombard's, but I'm not sure how well. I'm thinking not too well at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter