London Paris ABD 2022

Can someone remind me of the timing/process for Chase cards that aren't immediately approved. I"d rather not call unless I have to. I applied on Wednesday and got the "we need more time" message.
Did you mean to post this on the travel hacking board?

Sayhello

Just received an e-mail reminding me that our final payment is due in 30 days for our May 2022 trip. ABD has modified the final payment date for trips through March 31, 2022 but not thereafter. It seems odd to be required to pay for a trip in full well before a trip that leaves two months before us is not required to pay...

All that said, there are not a lot of people signed up for this trip yet. I haven't booked any pre or post days or activities or air. I am debating that if ABD cancels we may go on our own. (I still have hotel rooms and Moulin Rouge tickets from the inaugural Rhone river trip with ABD from two years ago that never went.)

I really haven't seen much in the way of disboards postings on this either....

We will be getting there just before/as the high season begins. For those who have been there or travelled in the last several years, I welcome your suggestions on the best time to pull the trigger on airfare, etc.
I can’t help with your question re best timing, as I seem to be doing everything 1-3 months out this year. But I wanted to share that next year is the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee marking first monarch to reach 70 years reign. Celebrations planned throughout the year, with the heaviest already announced during the first week of June. This may impact pricing and availability as we get into 2022 & it makes more of the news feeds. You might need to factor that into your decision timeline

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/0/queens-platinum-jubilee-2022-bank-holiday-events-planned/
https://www.royal.uk/platinum-jubilee-central-weekend

Just paid in full for this May 2, 2022 adventure, with several pre-days added. We have post days on our own as well, but not booked through ABD as these were prepaid hotels and shows from before the pandemic purchased when we were heading out on the best itinerary for an ABD trip we'd ever seen, with the glorious SayHello on the same trip. Alas, it was cursed, and when cancelled we repeatedly tried (three times) to go with ABD until the entire trip disappeared forever, never to see the light of day. Then AMA cancelled their version too. So the fifth time to try and visit France over many years is a charm, right? Oh, and yes, we are probably sailing to England on the Titanic to start the trip...(Not really, but it would be fitting).

Just paid in full for this May 2, 2022 adventure, with several pre-days added. We have post days on our own as well, but not booked through ABD as these were prepaid hotels and shows from before the pandemic purchased when we were heading out on the best itinerary for an ABD trip we'd ever seen, with the glorious SayHello on the same trip. Alas, it was cursed, and when cancelled we repeatedly tried (three times) to go with ABD until the entire trip disappeared forever, never to see the light of day. Then AMA cancelled their version too. So the fifth time to try and visit France over many years is a charm, right? Oh, and yes, we are probably sailing to England on the Titanic to start the trip...(Not really, but it would be fitting).
It was such a fabulous itinerary, wasn't it? Sigh. Just not meant to be, I guess!

I'm keeping my fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you guys to make it this time!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Sayhello

Happy new year everyone! Have a random question, we’re planning a non- ABD trip to London this spring. Was curious about trying to hire Stephen whom I’ve heard rave reviews about as a private guide. Does anyone know his last name??

Wait… Disney canceled your ABD? Or you? Or am I reading this way wrong!???

We had planned on doing this ABD last year but of course … covid. Then we planned on doing this trip THIS year, but having just had a domestic trip canceled this week I’m going to wait a bit to book. And frankly see how our bonuses do, family of four… if possible we would really like to pay for grandma to come too! It’s a dream of hers to go to London, she’s getting older… but she is afraid of catching covid so we shall see how this shakes out. If not London/Paris then we’ll do maybe Aulani this year and once again try ABD in 2023!

I was disappointed to see there’s no trips over thanksgiving, that was initially my thought to avoid missing SOME school for the kids. Maybe early August instead though im worried slots will disappear by the time we can book! Kids are currently in 1st and 2nd grade. Just old enough to appreciate the cultural differences we think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter