Long Beach Residence Inns

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Anyone familiar with any of the Residence Inns in Long Beach? Looking for a nice hotel near the Catalina Ferry departure dock. Thanks!:)

I'm not sure if this would be a good location for you, but we really liked this hotel:

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwes...Hotel&isMapOpen=true&selectedHotels=undefined

Long Beach was a little weird in that the areas near the ocean were quite nice, but if you traveled just a few blocks inland (we did that to go to a grocery store) it got a bit sketchy.

We were going to stay at a Holiday Inn, but I read on Trip Advisor that the area was not good, and one person reported hearing nearby gun shots in the evening.

Have a great time, and do check out Trip Advisor!

I stayed there about 8 yrs. ago and found it to be a very nice hotel. We like all Residence Inn. We had a car when we were there and as I recall it was a short ride to see the Queen Mary. I came down with a bug and didn't get to CI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter