Long Beach to Disneyland?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
What do you think a cab would cost from the carnival cruise ship terminal to Disneyland?
I did check out primetime shuttle and its $46 for 2 of us. They said the trip could take 1.5 hours though because of other stops at the airport and so on - and I would like to just get there.
How long is the trip in a good traffic day? 45 mins?

Any other suggestions on getting there (without renting a car)? Thanks

I'm not sure how much the fare would be, but we live in Long Beach, and the quickest route is straight out Willow St. (which becomes Katella once it crosses into Orange County). It takes about 20 minutes and is a straight shot. The 22 Orange Fwy is under construction and has significant delays at all hours. Are you flying into Long Beach Airport?

Sorry, I just re-read and saw that you're coming from the cruise ship terminal, not the airport. My bad.

Thanks. I ended up booking on primetime shuttle. It was $46 for the 2 of us and at least I know it is reliable. I called 2 cab companies and was quoted $75 for the trip! I thought that was a bit outrageous. I could hire a towncar for that! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter