• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

LOOK HERE! Jan. tour group pics + PUSH and his controller

You don't need a PhotoBucket account.

Near the very top of the page, approximately in the middle, in the quick links is one called <Post Photos>. Click on that and you will be able to upload your photos to there and then link them into any post of yours.

Picture_005.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_001.jpg

Thank you, JMKJR72, for your help with uploading these pics from my end-of Jan. trip to WDW.

The yellow people are the tour groups that were at the Magic Kingdom. People always ask for pics of these tourist groups, so I was sure to capture a few photos this time around.

The man with his hand in a bag is PUSH's controller (PUSH the trash can is in the background).

The people wearing red and white is another tourist group. They were in line for the Jungle Cruise.

Enjoy~

The yellow people are the tour groups that were at the Magic Kingdom. People always ask for pics of these tourist groups, so I was sure to capture a few photos this time around.

Did you happen to see them during the last week of January? Some of the faces (especially the "flag leader") remind me of the group we kept seeing at SeaWorld on January 30th. I also took a pic of them seated for the Shamu show.:rotfl:

IMG_0071.jpg

YES! I was at the Magic Kingdom the last Monday in Jan. It was a zoo there! We kept laughing at the people in yellow because they reminded us of Despicable Me.

Did you happen to see them during the last week of January? Some of the faces (especially the "flag leader") remind me of the group we kept seeing at SeaWorld on January 30th. I also took a pic of them seated for the Shamu show.:rotfl:

IMG_0071.jpg

Hey, we have seen the same Shamu Show that day, I remember those "Yellow Brasilian Noobs", as we used to call them :rotfl2:

PUSH is still around???? I was just reminiscing about it with my wife when we were there this past weekend. We used to see it in EPCOT and have a fond memory of when my now 23-year old daughter was 8. Since I hadn't seen PUSH in years, I wasn't sure if it was still around. We'll have to look for it in October when we go.

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter