Looking for a DIS meet May 11-19...

As much as I want the weeks to fly by so I can be at Disney, I have entirely too much to do before then!! I'm a non-trad college student, and our semester is ending in 2 weeks. I've got 3 research papers, 2 display projects, a group test, application essay and cover letter still to do. :scared1:

Can someone please send some fairy dust my way??

glitter-tinkerbell5.gif

Good luck! Nothing like jamming everything in at all at once!

25 days!!!:yay:

And One of my Disney Friends left today with her family and headed to the World! :wizard:

So excited we have 18 Days!!!!!!!! And I can't wait for the meet on the 15th in Epcot at the UK pavilion! It's at 1 right?:goodvibes

I was planning on being in Epcot the 15th anyway so I can try to make my over to UK around 1. FYI I am a solo 22/M.

Here's a picture of us. So if you happen to see us around the park, stop and say hi!!

IMG_1029_800.jpg

I don't know if I'll be able to get us some lime green mickey heads, or if DH would even wear one. We'll do our best to be at one of the meets! (Mostly because I've been dying to meet Marshay!!)

We will be in MK on the 15th......with no park hoppers....but I will be wearing my LGMH on My Bag.....stop me and say Hello! Love Meeting New People! And staying at CSR too!:cutie:

Here's a picture of us. So if you happen to see us around the park, stop and say hi!!

IMG_1029_800.jpg

I don't know if I'll be able to get us some lime green mickey heads, or if DH would even wear one. We'll do our best to be at one of the meets! (Mostly because I've been dying to meet Marshay!!)

Awww, I can't wait to meet you, too! Dis is so cool since it allows Disney lovers to share their love and meet each other, too. It seems like only yesterday that we were actively voting for CMO!!

Great idea to show a picture! Maybe we can all do that -- would make it easier to recognize Dissers in the park.

Here is a pic of basically what we'll look like with the same strollers, too!

DH is 6'6" with long hair and I'm 6' so if you see a very tall couple with 2 girls dressed in all coordinating colors -- that's us. Please say hello and I'd love to give you a LGMH!

If you look in between the strollers you can get a glimpse of one of my LGMH (about 6") that I have on the stroller.

Photo0371.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter