Looking for a U.S. border mail box address

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: I would like to order some merchandise from the United States. I wonder if anyone here has dealt with any U.S. border (NiagaraFalls area) mail box outlets. I am new to this and looking for any info people can give me on ordering merchandise and having a U.S. mailing address.
Thanks,
Deb.

Check out www.kinek.com . We use that website and it's awesome. We are in Kingston, so Wellesley Island New York is closest to us, about a 30min drive. What you do is choose your "kinek point", it will be a business of some sort, (ours is Wellesley Building Supply) the address of that business is what you use to order merchandise. Then you drive to that place of business and pick it up. It's $5 per package. It looks like there are 2 in the Niagara area. My kids love going because they have free popcorn and a dog they love wandering around the store, LOL!!

Hello: I would like to order some merchandise from the United States. I wonder if anyone here has dealt with any U.S. border (NiagaraFalls area) mail box outlets. I am new to this and looking for any info people can give me on ordering merchandise and having a U.S. mailing address.
Thanks,
Deb.

I have used American Mailbox and they are 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge.
http://www.americanmailbox.net/

I use Orion in Lewiston, NY it is $5 per package and I heard of them on the Dis years ago and now me and my friends all use them. You can google Orion Lewiston NY for more info. It is really simple all you do is use your name and their address to have your online purchases sent to them.

Orion
210 South 8th Street
Lewiston, NY, 14092
Phone 716-754-4346

I use Orion in Lewiston, NY it is $5 per package and I heard of them on the Dis years ago and now me and my friends all use them. You can google Orion Lewiston NY for more info. It is really simple all you do is use your name and their address to have your online purchases sent to them.

Orion
210 South 8th Street
Lewiston, NY, 14092
Phone 716-754-4346

Been using Orion for more than. 20 years now ,great spot, great people!
After hours pickup available too.:thumbsup2

Ive used the UPS store on Military Road. Just make sure in your address for shipping you put your name their address ( not UPS store) and your phone number so that they can contact you when your package arrives

Been using Orion for more than. 20 years now ,great spot, great people! After hours pickup available too.:thumbsup2
Thanks Minnie56! I looked back in my private messages from years ago and you were the one who introduced me to Orion. They are great people.

Ive used the UPS store on Military Road. Just make sure in your address for shipping you put your name their address ( not UPS store) and your phone number so that they can contact you when your package arrives

We use them too all the time! Have always had great service!!

Another user of CBIUSA. It's located about 5 min over the border at Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls. It costs about $5 a package and they will hold it for you for as long as you need (no time limit). Super friendly and super organized.

We have a mailbox at UPS store on Military Road as well. They are pretty good I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter