Looking for Beauty and the Beast Snowglobe

Susan--Ontario

DIS Veteran
Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

I know that you expert DIS'ers will help me out here. A co-worker of mine had a 10" Beauty and the Beast musical snowglobe that played "Beauty and the Beast theme song". Her husband bought it for her after she saw Beauty and the Beast on her honeymoon.

This past weekend her son had a friend over and he climbed up on a table and took it down off of a high shelf and dropped it. She is looking to replace it.

Can you help me find out where she might be able to get a replacement. She's checked ebay already but I thought you might know of some other places to look.

Thanks and Have a Disney Day!!

I'm not positive, but I think that one of the ones Zellers had was a Beauty and the Beast one. I don't know what it played though.
The Bradford company (collector plates) also has a music box that has Beauty and the Beast on it and plays that tune, but it's not a water ball.

Will keep my ears and eyes open!

Let you know when we come back!

Scratch
pirate:

The Disney Store has a bunch of Snow Globes in again we just got home they have not had any for quite a time. It was nice to walk into the store in Hamilton and find them again. They did have some B&TB ones to hope this helps.

Thanks Photobear for the info. We didn't get to the site on time. There was the exact one there, but the bidding ended in 40 minutes and she wasn't able to get registered etc. in time to make a bid.
Thanks DSNY FN. She's going to give them a call and hopefully they will have one in stock. (Have a great trip. I sure wish I was going this time of year)

Thanks everyone for looking. I'll let you know if she has any luck.

Have a Disney Day!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter