Looking for couple we met at Holiday Inn Universal NYE weekend?

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

I am looking for the couple my hubby and I met outside the Holiday Inn Universal New Years eve weekend.... We shared a cab ride to Citywalk for the NYE Party..I just wanted to know how the night turned out for you guys....

You both were very excited about visiting citywalk...

I hope you guys had a good time! We sure did, and hope to return for the NYE 2003 party!

In case you don't remember, we were the black couple waiting outside with you...We shared the cab ride, and the cab-driver dropped us off at the back entrance to the park, which was pretty cool, since we avoided the crowd...I think you said you had just moved to Florida.

James and Georgia Williams:bounce: :)

while we are at it i am looking for a couple i saw as well

OOOO la la:D

By the way I'm looking for the tall blonde girl who wouldn't give me her number. I'm the white guy who said "Would you like to ride my Incredible Hulk?"

I'm still looking for those tall FINE men I had lunch with in MYTHOS on December 30th...

no WAIT, that was just a dream.....sorry... :p

louise, did the couple know about this site?

Originally posted by Robinrs
I'm still looking for those tall FINE men I had lunch with in MYTHOS on December 30th...

no WAIT, that was just a dream.....sorry... :p

louise, did the couple know about this site?

It was no dream robin, most of it just went over your head!!!:D :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter