Looking for custom made Minnie Mouse outfits!

jimmiecricketswifwe

Earning My Ears
for my 2 girls! We are going to Disneyworld 12-7-07 and have seen some on here....anyone here do custom outfits or know where I can find them, thanks so much!!

I have been looking, but not finding exactly what I am looking for...we will be going in Dec and want to get the long jeans that are custom made and matching shirt...I think someone on her makes them and has had them on ebay.

for my 2 girls! We are going to Disneyworld 12-7-07 and have seen some on here....anyone here do custom outfits or know where I can find them, thanks so much!!

THAT'S MY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then my fiance and I willl be at Disney the next day!

Definitely check eBay. You can search for:

*custom minnie
*custom mouse
*boutique minnie
*boutique mouse
*custom Disney....

I've seen a lot of cute pillowcase dresses and Minnie Dot sets. I actually ordered 12 yards of red/white Minnie dot fabric and I'm going to have MIL make a few outfits for DD...ok, 6 to be exact! It's easy to go overboard with all this! :rotfl:

ebay has some princess jeans right now ! they are near the end I think they have 6 days or so left.

Check the Disney for Family here on the DIS. There is a whole thread about custom made clothes...really cute things!

Hello, My name is Angela. I sell my line of custom made boutique clothing , Ollie Girl!,on ebay. Ebay has a lot to offer in the realm of custom made boutique. Our line Ollie Girl! offers lots of Disney themed sets and accessories. We have a website as well boutiqueolliegirl.com. What's so fun about custom made clothing is that there wont be another child wearing your child's same outfit. Check us out on ebay, ollie_girl!, or boutiqueolliegirl.com
We would love to help you create your princess's next custom!
~ Angela Nunez
Ollie Girl!

I have found a number of Disney themed outfits on Ebay. A seller named foofooandmore made some super cute Minnie outifts for us and a seller named Mudpiesndragonflies make the cutest pantaloon sets I have ever seen. She made us Ariel, Belle and Tinkerbell for our upcoming trip.

I made my daughter a pillow case dress last week out of the Minnie Mouse fabric for our trip in November. She wore it to preschool last week and everyone was wanting to know where I got it from.

Casey

I have bought really sewwt custom Disney outfirts on eBay. I would search the following:

Custom Mouse
Custom Minnie
Boutique Mouse
Boutique Minnie

Good luck!

Have to share a few of my daughter's Minnie outfits for the trip. :)

minset.jpg

redtwirl.jpg

Cdress.jpg

Two of them my very talented MIL made, and one is from eBay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter