Looking for Disney backpack

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Help! I have been desperately searching for a Disney (character) backpack to take with us on our trip. The Disney Store just doesn't have much at all. I've seen a few on EBay, however most of the time the pictures just don't give a good glimpse of all sides. Any suggestions?

Trampslady,

I have bought a Winnie the Pooh backpack at WalMart. I often see Disney Character backpacks there.

Also, I received a Disney backpack after joining the Disney Video Movie Club.

Good luck....

Ditto for Walmart - found my Winnie the Pooh one there
Back in 2000, found a millenium one at K-Mart.
good luck!

if you can wait unitl you get there and don't mind spending a few more dollars they have very cute ones at WDW. (every resort store and most every park store i have ever been in has had them and they generally run around 25 to 35 dollars.) They are cute as a button and i have seen them with various Disney logo's and characters.

- lori

I just bought one with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet on it for $8.00 at K-Mart. It was with their clearance backpacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter