looking for info on child safety alarms/monitors

kdtwiss

Mouseketeer
Ok, so we are taking the plunge and going to dw for the first time ever. There are 4 of us - ds 2 , dd 5, dd 7, and ds 11 who is autistic. All my children are pretty good about staying close, but we have never been in a situatio like dw. I have been searching high and low for some type of tracking device that dh and I can wear and also the kids just in case we get separated.
Ideally I am looking for a receiver that I would wear that can track up to 4 children (but at LEAST 2). the child device would be capable of being worn by the children and have a panic alarm they could press. I would also need to be able to press an alarm on mine to locate one of the kids if needed. My oldest who is autistic would not get to press the panic button if he did not see me - he would just wander and could get into all kinds of trouble getting lost. I think I would eed waterproo also as I plan o many a wet water ride.

Does ayone have any suggestions/ideas?
And no I don't plan on using this as a babysitter for my children. I just want to be prepared for worst case scenario which would most likely involve my oldest silently sliding out of sight i an istant - which he is very good at.

I would truly appreciate any and all suggestions.
I have found a few different products but most would require me to wear 4 different receivers, or do not have panic buttons etc.

When you state there are 4 of you going, then list 4 kids, do you mean that four adults are going, with the four kids?

I would think you'd have the 2 yr old in a stroller, maybe a double one with the 5 yr old?

oops sorry 6 of us - 4 kids!
2 year old will be instroller and others at times. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter