• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for information on Fantasmic Dinner Pkg?

Suzabelle

Mouseketeer
I cannot seem to find information on the fantasmic dinner packages. Is it just the three restaurants, Brown Derby, Hollywood and Vine & Mama Melrose? What's included and what's the price?

Any info would be helpful. Also DH is kind of picky, which would you recommend?

Thanks.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by Suzabelle
I cannot seem to find information on the fantasmic dinner packages. Is it just the three restaurants, Brown Derby, Hollywood and Vine & Mama Melrose? What's included and what's the price?

Any info would be helpful. Also DH is kind of picky, which would you recommend?

Thanks.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

See if this helps:

Fantasmic Dinner Package FAQ

You can find links to the restaurant menus there as well.

Best wishes -

Well we just came back and we had the Brown Derby package. We had the unfortunate luck to get a dinner seating at 3:50 PM so none of us were really hungry at that time. The restaurant was nice and cool (whick we desperately needed at that time) and clubby and comfortable. You get an appetizer, entree and dessert - you have to order all three whether you want them or not. Some of the appys were lobster bisque, crab cakes and some fancy salads. All of them are over $6-7. For the entree I had lamb chops that came with cheesy potatoes and green beans, hubby had salmon. They have a children's menu. Entree's are in the $20+ range. Desserts - I had creme brulee which was the best part of the meal for me, hubby had grapefruit cake. There was nothing else that appealed to us. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I weren't eating dinner at 3 in the afternoon. Would I do it again? No.

Thanks CaromMN for the website. I go there all the time and must have missed it.

Gogiant thanks for the review of Brown Derby. That's my choice, but I don't know if DH will find anything to eat.

Also, do you think the package is worth it mid-November?

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We did the FDP in Jan this year and it was worth it to me to get to just walk in and not have to stand in line for hours. The only thing I wished we'd done different is NEVER eat at Hollywood and Vine again. We are going in Sept and we're doing it again except we're trying Brown Derby

Does anyone know where I can find out EXACTLY which of the menu items at BD are avaialble for the package? All Ears has the whole dinner menu, but no indications of which items you can order with FDP. Thanks!

You can choose anything from the menu - no restrictions. You can also make menu substitutions like I requested - asparagus instead of potatoes with the filet mignon.

REALLY! Well that's new, I think - it used to be that you could only order a few selected items. Thanks for the good news!

does the price of the package include tip and tax for the meal as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter