Looking for minivan clipart

UrFriend

Earning My Ears
Can anyone please help me out...I've been searching on-line for hours for some minivan clipart (with or without Disney characters) but I can't find anything that would "work" with my vision :3dglasses ....all I seem to come across is serious advertisement type pictures.

Any help would be appreciated..thanks! :worship:

try going to

dgl.microsoft.com

and do a search for minivan - it gave me several good options

Thanks for your assistance...I see two cliparts there that may work really well for me..I am just having a problem "saving" over as I don't have "clip organizer" or microsoft office installed. I am working on the problem but I just wanted to drop you a line anyway to thank you for taking the time to help me out!

UrFriend said:
Thanks for your assistance...I see two cliparts there that may work really well for me..I am just having a problem "saving" over as I don't have "clip organizer" or microsoft office installed. I am working on the problem but I just wanted to drop you a line anyway to thank you for taking the time to help me out!
Which one? If you describe it to me - I can do it for you!!

If you wouldn't mind....

1st pic - Pg. 1, top row in the middle (2nd column) is an orange van

2nd pic - Pg. 1, bottom row in the middle is a grey van

Thanks ever so much for taking such good care of me!!!!

Thanks in advance! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter