• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Looking for MSEP Farewell parade pins....

dvcmickey

Heading to WDW in October - Can't miss the Food an
Hi Everyone,

I know I'm a little late in deciding this - but I've decided I would like to get the three MSEP farewell pins (4553 Elliott, 4183 Mickey waving, and 3985 spinner) and do a pretty framed set with some of the pictures I've taken of the parade over the years. If there any kind souls out there with these pins up for trade - please let me know. My tradeers are listed on PinPics under dvcmickey.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Joanna,

I am not sure I can help you with the pins but I would love to see some of the pictures you have taken of the MSEP.

Jeff

Well, here's hoping I find the pins.... but as for the pictures - when I get my web site back up I'll be sure to post some and I'll let you know.

That would be nice... Here is a bump up hoping you find your pins...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter