Looking for pictures of dedicated 2BR at Beach Club Villas

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Does anyone have pictures of the dedicated 2BR (either 2 Queen or Queen/Sleeper) at the BCV? I'd like to see pictures of the setup of the second bedroom.

Thanks!

Well I don't have pictures but here is the floor plan...
twobedroomvilla.jpg

The 2 bdrm that we stayed in had this set-up. From the floor plans the difference would be changing the closet from next to the sink to where the kitchenette is in the studio and replacing that closet with a second sink. I found the sink area to be rather large given the room.

CaliforniaDreaming said:
Does anyone have pictures of the dedicated 2BR (either 2 Queen or Queen/Sleeper) at the BCV? I'd like to see pictures of the setup of the second bedroom.

Thanks!

I'm going in Aug. and would love to see pics too! I have a 2bed dedicated 2 queen. I went to http://www.tagrel.com/Tours/DVC/OKW/OKW_2BdrmTour.htm
and I hope that BCV's 2 bedroom is as nice as OKW!

Nice pics Tagrel!!!!!!

Thanks for the floorplan. That bathroom area does look nicely setup. Kinda reminds me of the 2BR that we had at VWL, but it had a huge walk-in closet!

And, wow, those OKW pictures look great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter