Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

Okay MeMom! I'm starting a "Park Gift Shop photos" thread over on the Theme Parks board!!!

can't wait to see what you've got!!!:goodvibes

MeMom - fellow gift shop shopper

Your photo of the POP's tye-died t shirt brings back memories of my May 2007 trip. Every day I looked at that t-shirt in the gift shop and never bought it.

My two regrets from that trip - never buying the t-shirt and never buying the POP photo book with the 3-D rubberized cover.

Of course when we went this year, neither were being offered.

DisGal
:cool2:

Anyone have any pics of the Boardwalk gift shop? Would like to see what logo stuff they have:goodvibes

Ohhhhh I love this! I am a big shopper in WDW. Actually now that I think about it, this thread is a bad idea. LOL.

Pins in the shop at the Mission:Space exit.
n20305212_32942784_9124.jpg

Emporium:
n20305212_31042876_2328.jpg

These are the only ones I have...most of the time I am not taking pictures in gift shops...only buying. ;)

Bump........ just want to keep it in the front so it doesn't get lost.... MeMom.... your starting to turn me into a wanna be shopper.....:rotfl2:

Great thread! You all know about the one for pics of the shops inside the parks, right? That's a great one too.

I think Sugar3 (or Sugar Cubed) is the best name for a candy store ever!

Port Orleans Riverside.

disneypics258.jpg

disneypics259.jpg

disneypics260.jpg

All Star Movies.

557.jpg

Animal Kingdom Lodge.

543.jpg

542.jpg

More goodies gathered together.

701.jpg

702.jpg

703.jpg

704.jpg

The four pictures on the bottom there...are those postcards ? Posters? I love them! Where did you get them? Because I must have them now too! :woohoo:

I was just directed to this thread from the theme park gift shop photo thread on the Theme Park Community Board.

Awesome pictures, thank you for sharing!!! I think I am going to have to go to Port Orleans Riverside gift shop for a visit next time. We have not been there since our honeymoon in 1996 when it was still Dixie Landings! :)

This post is awesome. Whenever returning from the parks at the end of the day we always walk through the gift shops. This post brought back a lot of memories from past trips. one of the reasons we didnt like the CBR is that the bus dropped us off right in front of our building so we never did the nightly walk through the gift shop!

The four pictures on the bottom there...are those postcards ? Posters? I love them! Where did you get them? Because I must have them now too! :woohoo:

They were one of those deal where you make a purchase of X dollars and you can buy those for ten dollars, I think it was. They are 11x14 pictures. That was in March, so I don't know if they are still doing those pictures.

Here are three more from Everything Pop.

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

I love to look at bags/purses. I want them all!

I have been looking for a bag to take into the theme parks with our stuff for the day.
I have searched everywhere and read all the bag threads.. but it never occurred to me until now to grab one while we are there. Our first night is in DTD .. surely I will find something.
A little more expensive? Probably but a great souveneir!
Yay!:goodvibes

Here is anoher from the Beach Club, so pretty........
bcstore.jpg

Our trip is 2 months away and this is getting me so excited!!!!!!!! Does anyone know where the best selection of Stitch stuff is? My oldest LOVES Stitch and has $175 in DD to spend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter