Looking for things to do around Kualoa Ranch??

tootogether

Earning My Ears
Currently wrapping up the movie sites tour. Anything else worth doing while we're on this side of the island?

Currently wrapping up the movie sites tour. Anything else worth doing while we're on this side of the island?
Byodo in temple. About 10 min from Kualoa ranch. My kids enjoyed it there as did my myself and my husband. Or u can drive up and around to Haleiwa (north shore) prob 1hr from Kualoa but a nice drive.

Wish I had seen this while you were out, but for anyone else... I would also recommend the macadamia farm right there by Kualoa, Tropical Farms. If you wanted to go north, the Kahuku food trucks aren't very far, including Giovanni's shrimp. And if you wanted a beach nearby there is Kualoa Beach Park right across the road where you should take a look at Mokolii (Chinaman's Hat, a little island. And don't be afraid to follow the road back there to see if you can find an often very quiet beach) OR if you go a little farther south you could check out the beach in Kailua which is probably my favorite :yay:
Hope you are enjoying your time here!

Wish I had seen this while you were out, but for anyone else... I would also recommend the macadamia farm right there by Kualoa, Tropical Farms. If you wanted to go north, the Kahuku food trucks aren't very far, including Giovanni's shrimp. And if you wanted a beach nearby there is Kualoa Beach Park right across the road where you should take a look at Mokolii (Chinaman's Hat, a little island. And don't be afraid to follow the road back there to see if you can find an often very quiet beach) OR if you go a little farther south you could check out the beach in Kailua which is probably my favorite :yay:
Hope you are enjoying your time here!

THANk YOU Looptyloo for the info on the Mac nut farm!!!! We have a favorite mac nut place over on the Big Island called Hamakua but we are not going over to BI this trip. I know it probably wont be the same but I am thrilled I can surprise my family with this. I am not going to tell them, just make it a stop on the way up there. THANKS,THANKS,THANKS!!!

THANk YOU Looptyloo for the info on the Mac nut farm!!!! We have a favorite mac nut place over on the Big Island called Hamakua but we are not going over to BI this trip. I know it probably wont be the same but I am thrilled I can surprise my family with this. I am not going to tell them, just make it a stop on the way up there. THANKS,THANKS,THANKS!!!
No problem! I'm SURE it's not as great as on the Big Island but it's still a fun stop. Lots of samples of Mac nuts in different flavors as well as coffee samples and I always recommend heading out back to crack some of the nuts they have out there and you can try them raw :) also some fun chickens there haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter