Looking for tips to enjoy skyliner

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney Fans,

My family of 8 will be enjoying dinner at Olivia’s cafe tomorrow, reservation is at 545pm.

We aren’t doing any parks tomorrow so wanted to see if anyone had any tips for how to enjoy the skyliner before or after our dinner reservation. We know we can park at old key west for our dinner reservation, just wondering if we would have to repark somewhere else to enjoy the skyliner?

Also we are thinking of heading to Disney springs to do some shopping afterwards, but I don’t think you can access the skyliner from Disney springs?

Thanks for any tips or tricks!

We know we can park at old key west for our dinner reservation, just wondering if we would have to repark somewhere else to enjoy the skyliner?
The Skyliner stops at POP Century/Art of Animation, The Rivera and Caribbean Beach. You will have to repark to enjoy the Skyliner. It also has stations at EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
Also we are thinking of heading to Disney springs to do some shopping afterwards, but I don’t think you can access the skyliner from Disney springs?
You are correct, no access to the Skyliner from Disney Springs.

Perhaps take a bus from Old Key West to DHS and enjoy the Skyliner from there.

Hello Disney Fans,

My family of 8 will be enjoying dinner at Olivia’s cafe tomorrow, reservation is at 545pm.

We aren’t doing any parks tomorrow so wanted to see if anyone had any tips for how to enjoy the skyliner before or after our dinner reservation. We know we can park at old key west for our dinner reservation, just wondering if we would have to repark somewhere else to enjoy the skyliner?

Thanks for any tips or tricks!
By coincidence my wife and I will be dining at Olivia's tomorrow night as well.

To answer your questions, there really is no convenient way to get from the skyliner to Olivias at Old Key West. The skyliner only serves four resorts (Caribbean Beach, Riviera, Pop Century and Art of Animation) in the Epcot/DHS area plus the stops at DHS and Epcot. So, you would have to park elsewhere or take a bus to one of those resorts.

Bus from DS to HS is probably the best way to get on the skyliner. The Riviera has a great quick service as well as a cafe that I think is worth visiting. If you have kids they will have fun looking at AoA or Pop. Start early and give yourself plenty of time to ride and explore.

A few different options:
  • OKW has a boat to Disney Springs
  • Take the bus to Hollywood Studios and get on the Skyliner there
  • If you're doing both, you can take the bus from Disney Springs to Riviera or Boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter