• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to do a non park day while staying at the swan

luvdmouse

Mouseketeer
Coming with my 3 young adults over the holidays and was hoping to do 1 beach day just relaxing. Thought a cabana might be a special treat. Anyone rented a cabana near the grotto pool or the swan pool and have feedback.

Coming with my 3 young adults over the holidays and was hoping to do 1 beach day just relaxing. Thought a cabana might be a special treat. Anyone rented a cabana near the grotto pool or the swan pool and have feedback.
With 3 young adults Disney Sp

With 3 young adults Disney Springs is a must. Evening music acts are really good! Can not help you about the cabanas.

Thank you. Planning on a day at Disney springs. Been to Disney many times just wondering on cabana thoughts and locations

The cabanas at the grotto look great. The quiet pool seem boring. I've always thought cabanas are a great deal. A nighttime fireworks cruise from the YC could be a nice top off.

There is a lot to do around the resort, and you’ll like the Grotto pool. We’ve found the food to be decent, as well.

If your family wants to toss a ball around on the beach, just go into the health club and they’ll loan you one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter