@~Losing Weight for Mickey~@

Whats the hardest about dropping a few pounds?

• Miss Food

• Just thinking about it

• Working out

• Finding support

• Knowing what works

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing.
Wow, great minds must think alike... I was going to check in here today, too, figuring I'd be like pages behind!!

Where'd everybody go?? ;)

We leave in a week... I can't believe it! I've hit my goal weight (150) and am going to try to shave off a couple of extra lbs before next Thursday, but that's just to allow some "breathing room" for all the yummy food down there. :rotfl:

I haven't been on here mostly b/c I got side-lined in the workout dept. about 3 weeks ago... I tried going for a run to mix things up a bit, and ended up hurting my knee. Not badly, just started hurting while I was running and was really bothering me by the time I got home, even though I walked the rest of the way. It's still achy, so I've been taking it easy for the most part, focusing more on arms and tummy and some leg weights vs. the other stuff I was doing. Not too happy w/ myself that I hurt myself before our trip, but I've been trying to just ignore it and not let it get any worse... hopefully, it'll be fine, and I'll just make sure I've got Advil with me! :rolleyes:

Karen, that is so great that your trip is so close!! Hope everything is going well!

Anyone else have trips coming up?? I hope everyone's been doing great!!

Hi Blythe! Great minds think alike. :)

I've been doing a lot of Jillian's NMTZ, I just love it! Doing two or three 3.5 mile runs per week and when I don't have a lot of time I'll squeeze in a Level 2 or 3 of the Shred. Haven't been on the scale in forever and frankly I don't care. I'm really starting to like the way I look and feel confident to wear a 2pc at Saratoga Springs next month!

I think once we get back I'll get more serious about my diet again so that I don't backslide through the holidays.

Will try to check in here more often. Again, hope everyone is doing well.

20 days to Disney!!! :cool1:

Well, I did it... I made it to our leaving day under my goal weight!! :goodvibes Not by a ton, just 2 lbs, but I'm totally okay with that... it gives me a bit of extra leeway for all the good food down there. :rotfl:

Hope everyone is doing well & staying healthy... and hopefully when I get back, the scale won't yell at me too much!! :lmao:

I would like to join your group, if it's okay. My family is heading to WDW 4/3/10 and my goal is to hit 130. I started Weight Watchers Online beginning of September and have lost 9.5 pounds...currently 149.5. 2 years ago I was at 139 so I know I can do this. My 2 sisters, mom and niece who are also going in April are also on WW. I just found this thread and find it very encouraging!

:thumbsup2 I want to be part of this!!!! How do I sub?

I joined WW about the first of Sept. and I have lost 15 lbs.!!!!! Of course I wish it was more! It has been 12 weeks!:goodvibes I aim for 2 lbs. each week, but its hit and miss.:) I want to lose 55 pounds! In 200 I did it so I know I can!;) It can be difficult!:goodvibes

We are going in April!!! The 22-29! :love:

Count me in. I will be leaving 12/24-12/30 and on the dxddp( that doesn't help):confused3 But hopefully I can lose 10-15 lbs before leaving. Good luck to all of us.:thumbsup2 We can do it. Keep the encourament coming!

Hi all. I am planning a trip next nov/dec. I have lost 23 lbs. already but want to lose another 30-35 pounds.

My method of torture.... umm reaching my goal is good old fashion exercise and eating right (along with a personal trainer to keep me going every week, even when I get lazy.

Hope to keep going and see all of you reach your goal.

We're planning our first WDW trip late Nov 2010.
Like many of the posters here, I don't like seeing myself in pictures and if you saw our photo album, you'd think dh was a single dad! :rotfl2:

But, I'm not going to spend thousands on going to Disney and be self conscious about being in pictures. My goal is 40 lbs and I've already lost 10. :banana: Eating right and exercising is what I've been doing.

It's not just about what I look like, it's about trying to be as healthy as I can to keep up with my kids and be around as long as possible with them.

We're planning our first WDW trip late Nov 2010.
Like many of the posters here, I don't like seeing myself in pictures and if you saw our photo album, you'd think dh was a single dad! :rotfl2:

But, I'm not going to spend thousands on going to Disney and be self conscious about being in pictures. My goal is 40 lbs and I've already lost 10. :banana: Eating right and exercising is what I've been doing.

It's not just about what I look like, it's about trying to be as healthy as I can to keep up with my kids and be around as long as possible with them.

I hear you. I do want to look great in photos on my next vac, but I'm losing the weight because I want to be healthy.

good luck I'm sure that you will reach your goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter