Lost annual passes

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
I just bought 5 corporate annual passes thu the fan club site which is such a wonderful deal. I am wondering what would happen if one of my kids should ever lose one during their schools trip there at the end of may. I called two different numbers for Universal and got conflicting answers. The first answer was that they are considered "same as cash" and therefore would not be replaced. The second answer was that since our info is in their computers, they can be replaced for $10.00.
Has anyone ever lost a pass and what did you do about it?

If you lose an AP and already have gotten it processed (meaning that you have already gotten the pass with your mugshot and expiration date on it), then they will replace it for $10. You're already in their system, so they can look you up with a valid ID.

However, if you lost the AP vouchers, it's like losing a ticket and they may not be able to replace them. I would call the AP hotline at 1-800-564-5764 and ask.

Unfortunately, I have PERSONAL experience with this... :rolleyes:

I went down on December 30th with our AAA AP vouchers. The line at guest services was an hour long! I was told to come back after January 1st because the lines won't be as long.

Well, on January 2nd the line was STILL long, so they clipped a hole in my voucher and told me to just get it done before the end of my stay. I used the voucher to get Universal Express passes twice and on my way out, I stopped to get a sandwich and lo and behold, my son's voucher was GONE!! :earseek:

Hysterical, I went to Guest Services, babbling like a pure idiot. The clerk was quite adamant, there was no way they'd be able to find us since AAA had brought their tickets in bunches of thousands. I just saw the $100 just FLYING out of the window when he pressed a few buttons and saw something funny. He FOUND us on the system!! He had MY card and noticed two AP vouchers that had come in every day that week five minutes apart from the other. That was ME and my son!! He went in the back and a few minutes later he presented me another voucher. We RAN over to guest services to redeem them and get our faces put on them! Lucky for us it had rained terribly and most of the crowd dispersed.

Remember, this was a stroke of luck or a touch by an angel! Usually you HAVE to have the true AP not just the voucher!

Some story, huh? :D

I've lost my annual pass and getting a replacement was pretty straightforward and they didn't charge me anything.

This was a while ago, so maybe policy has changed.

thanks for the replies all, and robin you were very lucky that they could spot that your son and you went in together>
Boy, I guess they can find you just about anywhere you go these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter