Jonigraves

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Disney Magic sells things like girls underwear and bras? My 10 year old granddaughter's baggage was lost
and she had to board without it. She has nothing but what was on her back. Hopefully they sell things like that for emergencies?

Underwear I've seen, not sure about the size. Bras on the other hand..... ask in case they keep any in the back. My suggestion would be to purchase a swim suit, wear that and enjoy some pool time, and at the same time hand wash in the sink what your granddaughter has on. It's not perfect but it's a solution.

Does anyone know if Disney Magic sells things like girls underwear and bras? My 10 year old granddaughter's baggage was lost
and she had to board without it. She has nothing but what was on her back. Hopefully they sell things like that for emergencies?
I'm not sure about onboard, but I'd be fairly certain such items could be purchased onshore, at a port stop.

As a suggestion for future trips, cross-packing works great. That is splitting up each person's clothes between different suitcases. That way, of one goes missing, everyone still has SOMETHING to wear.

I've never seen a bra in a DCL gift shop. She might be able to buy a bikini there, if that would help. The good thing is that she probably boarded wearing a bra, so she can just wear that & wash it as needed. Bras don't get dirty easily unless you're in a very sweaty situation. She probably won't need to wash it every day. The underwear will obviously need to be washed daily, but the washer/dryer cycle on the ship is pretty quick & she can wear a swimsuit or bikini while her underwear is in the wash.

Last cruise, I forgot to pack my hairbrush, and was stuck with the small, hard plastic brush from the DCL gift shop. Lesson learned. They have a very limited supply of necessities, so pack carefully. Having a change of clothes in one's carry-on bag is a must on any trip.

Last edited:
A two-piece swimsuit is about as plain or colorful as a 10-year-old's underwear. Most large port cities have an equivalent to a Target for shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter