Lost our tickets! Are we SOL?

Ms. Diz

Been there, going back
I can't believe this! We leave in two days and I've lost our 6 day park hoppers. I bought them through this site, the Official Ticket Center. Does anyone know if they can cancel them and we get new ones? Or are we SOL and I have to buy all new ones? I could cry. I am crying.
:(

Originally posted by Ms. Diz
I can't believe this! We leave in two days and I've lost our 6 day park hoppers. I bought them through this site, the Official Ticket Center. Does anyone know if they can cancel them and we get new ones? Or are we SOL and I have to buy all new ones? I could cry. I am crying.
:(

Okay, deep breath....remain calm.

Is there a chance you can call the Official Ticket Center and ask them to replace them? Is there a phone number for them?

Have you back tracked to everywhere you might have put them...in your suitcase, in your wallet, in a file cabinet, in your glove box in your car?

I'm sorry I wasn't much help, but I sure hope you don't have to drop the big bucks again to replace the tickets. Let us know what happens before you leave.

Denise :wave:

Keep you chin up...and here's some pixie dust!

:wizard: :wizard: ************

If there is any way the serial number can be traced, the tickets can be cancelled and replaced. You could find the serial number possibly on your recpt. ?? Possibly the official ticket center would have a record of your serial number. If you didn't lose them ALL, you should be able to trace them with the serial number of the ticket that you have, but I gather they are all together. I hope they turn up or get replaced. Disney will try to help you if they can. We lost one and they were able to determine the serial number from the other ones and cancel and replace it.
I hope it works out!!!

I was told when I ordered my tickets that if I lost them just to call and give them my confirmation # and they could replace them. Maybe if they don't have time to mail them to you before you leave you could pick them up there.
Hope you either find them or can get some assistance so you can enjoy your trip!!

Janet

You've gotten some good suggestions, but might, as a last resort, call your credit card company (I assume you charged). Maybe they can refund charge?

You must first get the ones you lost cancelled and you can then have the cancelled ones replaced by the calling the official ticket center to do both. Because of the timing of your trip you will probably have to pick up the new tickets at guest relations. Guest Relations is located at each park at the main gates. To get the tickets cancelled you will need your ticket receipt with the ticket numbers. If you do not have this then it may be possible for the "Official Ticket Center" to trace them because I assume they sent them to your house and they were purchased in your name. If they were a gift then it causes more issues as you will need the name and credit card number of the person who purchased the tickets Call ASAP and see what they can do. If you have the receipts it makes it much easier. Always make a copy of the front and back of the tickets and keep the copies in a separate place from the tickets.

Cautiously optimistic...
Called Official Ticket Center, they do have copies! Called WDW and they said bring copies and they can probably issue new ones!
First, can't believe I am stupid enough to misplace $1000 worth of tickets.
Second, can't believe I'm fortunate enough to probably dodge this bullet.
Thanks for all your help!
:earseek:

Glad things worked out....Remember to always make a copy of the back of your tickets and place them somewhere safe.....where you will remember them....LOL.....have a great trip...

This is the #1 reason I haven't bought mine yet! Can't lose what I don't have!

I'm buying mine at my local Disney store a week or two before we leave. And I fully intend to photo copy them and leave the copies at work were my co-workers can fax a copy to me in WDW if needed.

I'm so glad Disney is willing to help you out, many other companies would care less in a situation like this.

Knew everything would be just fine!

Won't you just die if you find those tickets upon returning home?? :crazy:

Have a great trip!

You've gotten some good suggestions, but might, as a last resort, call your credit card company (I assume you charged). Maybe they can refund charge?
Glad you got it. This is straightened out and this is O/T but why should the CC refund a misdtake they made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter