• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lots of Disneyland birthday magic yesterday :-)

Awesome write up! Happy birthday!
Do you know some of the other high Buzz scorers?

I've met a few others and some are friends. Everyone's always been cool with one exception. There used to be a guy that played all the time. Sometimes he beat me, sometimes I beat him. We were pretty friendly until my birthday last year. Around noon, I was taking with a friend who was a CM on Buzz. The guy approached and outright accused me of stealing credit for one of his scores (a seventh-place score, no less). It was a ridiculous accusation. We'd been on friendly terms for the past year or so. Suddenly out of the blue I'd take one his scores for mine? It was nonsense. We didn't really speak after that, which was more than fine with me. It made me think he was a little...tetched. Otherwise, everyone's been fine.

Happy birthday! That's amazing that you're able to get that high of score. I can barely clear the "Space Cadet" level (I think that's what the 3rd one is called lol)

I've met a few others and some are friends. Everyone's always been cool with one exception. There used to be a guy that played all the time. Sometimes he beat me, sometimes I beat him. We were pretty friendly until my birthday last year. Around noon, I was taking with a friend who was a CM on Buzz. The guy approached and outright accused me of stealing credit for one of his scores (a seventh-place score, no less). It was a ridiculous accusation. We'd been on friendly terms for the past year or so. Suddenly out of the blue I'd take one his scores for mine? It was nonsense. We didn't really speak after that, which was more than fine with me. It made me think he was a little...tetched. Otherwise, everyone's been fine.

How are you able to claim scores? I always see initials but never know how people get them on there. Regarding that situation, that is weird.

How are you able to claim scores? I always see initials but never know how people get them on there. Regarding that situation, that is weird.

When you exit the ride and claim your photo at the kiosk, if your score is in the top ten, you'll be prompted to enter your initials.

For those that expressed interest in the Porsche:

I enjoyed myself so much* that I decided to get another -- same car but this time black and a few years newer -- for next week. I'll consider it my second birthday present to myself ;-).

Black Porsche.jpeg

*This may be habit-forming ;-).

happy belated bday! having spent one bday @ DL 5 years ago and doing another one in a few weeks (yassss!) I can testify to the magic of a birthday there - happiness is off the scale. I'm not a car person but I even know Porsches are the dream car :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter