Lots of Grand Gathering questions... I'm clueless

bertalander

Mouseketeer
Our familiy of 5 trip has expanded to now a total of 10. I did NOT make reservations through the Grand Gathering number etc. Each person did their own room etc as they decided to join us. SIL and I figured out ADRs for the whole party getting everyone sat together for all but one meal (or so the reservations says!)

Now I finally see the stuff about Grand Gathering Experiences for two table service credits. We have kids ages 2,4,6 and 9 on this trip and then 6 adults ranging.

The Illuminations one sounds pretty cool. I'm guessing it's way gone pretty fast?

Is it totally silly to call about this when our trip is 9/11-17 Do they book up REALLY fast? Sorry if it's a really obvious question. I did the search option and didn't find anything really helpful.

Thank you SO much.

We opted for Tony's breakfast and the Peter Pan / Pirate cruise, and enjoyed them both.

As for the reservations, you might call and find out what's available. I know it can be stressful to be switcheroo-ing for a large group. If nothing is available, problem solved :-) Otherwise, I think the kids will enjoy the 2 activities I mentioned. The other 2 may be a bit more entertaining for adults (but nevertheless fun for all).

First, I think you'll need to get your Grand Gathering number. Then, the CMs may be able to help you with the activities (from personal experience). If not, call back and try another CM. HTH.

Hiya! And thanks for the reply. Well that was easy, I asked the extended family if they were instersted and it was a resounding NO. So, that was simple! Thanks so much :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter