louisiana

2010 (hopefully) here we come!

DH isn't a fanatic like me - so we go "even" years.

But I can't pry myself from disboards.

Hugs,
Mary
Baton Rouge

Slidell Disney Dude right here. Going solo in early May for a few days, then for almost two weeks in Aug/Sept. I love my Annual Pass.

WOW! Look at all the new folks we have here.:goodvibes Wishing everyone a wonderful vacation and enjoy all the planning that goes with it!:thumbsup2

Hang on ya'll, I'm moving us back to page one so it's super easy for new disers from La. to find us!

here we gooooo!

I'm from Ponchatoula... And this is my first post, although I've been surfing the DIS for a while. I'm glad to be among other Disney lovers! =)

Haha. I'm definitely already addicted. I just surfed the boards for a while, but eventually I wanted in. =) Thanks for the welcome!

For my fellow LA peeps:

happy-easter-909.gif

originally from new orleans, grew up in metairie til i moved to tennessee. will be in mandeville for the next week, from there flying to 8 glorious days in WDW!!!!

Just found this thread... I'm from Slidell. Seems we have a lot of dis'ers from Slidell!

Hey everybody. I'm from Louisiana too. We are in West Monroe and go to WDW every year! I've got a thread going over on the community board that I'd love for you guys to join. I have everybody's travel dates and where they are staying in the first post. Hoping some of us will run into each other while at WDW.

Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1717467

Another LA DIS fan here!!! I am from Grand Lake (south Lake Charles). We have about 6 weeks until WDW!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter