Lounge access on check-in morning? Need a place to relax!

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. For TDR rooms with concierge lounge access, are you able to use the lounge on the morning of check-in? We have a very early arrival and will likely need a place to relax. Other suggestions welcome! Thanks!

Disney hotels are strict about not allowing you to complete check in until 3PM. My understanding is that you will not be allowed to use anything at the hotel including the lounge at that time.

If you drop off your luggage at the hotel as a pre-check in, they may even delay your check in completion time until 4:30PM or 5PM.

If you want a lounge, my recommendation is to stay at the Sheraton. I've checked in early plenty of times there and their lounge is the best of the hotels in the area. The Hilton should also let you check in early but I've never arrived in the morning for the Hilton. Just be aware that they probably won't let you into the lounge until breakfast is completed and there's a risk that they won't have a room available yet if you arrive super early.

My backup plan for when I want to rest but am afraid of not being able to check in is to get a private room at manga cafe like a kaikatsu club. But since you're planning to go to the Tokyo Disney area, there won't be any nearby if you get to your hotel and you can't access your room or the lounge yet. You'd have to go back to Tokyo station or East to Kahin-Makuhari.

Thanks. I also looked into capsule/transit/day hotels at Haneda and that doesn’t seem to be an option for passengers arriving on an international flight and not connecting and/or for a family of 4. Currently have two different arrival flights booked and would prefer the one that lands at 5am, but we’ll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter