Love the podcast but am I the only one...

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
who wants to hear more talk about the attractions? I've been pushing for this for awhile as I'd like to just hear thoughts and opinions on the different attractions in the parks. Maybe one attraction a week and just run it around the table. What they like / don't like, what they'd like to see happen with it, etc. It may also help people to make choices on whether to do certain attractions or skip them if their pressed for time.

Am I the only one that would like to see this added?

I think that's a good idea for a segment. I would love to hear the podcast teams thoughts on different attractions/rides/shows. :)

Yeah,

For me I really want to know about the new rides (what is coming and when at each park). But new rides are fairly limited. I've been on the existing rides many many times, but like to hear about what is new and planned for my future trips.

Well Pete said that if people have ideas on what would make good segments for the show, they should phone them in or suggest them in an email. I might get you a pretty nice prize! This week, someone suggested a tour and discussion about workout facilities and pools and Corey thought it was a great idea and he will be following up on it. So, maybe one of them would be up to hitting some of the rides and giving their assessments.

Phone that idea in... :woohoo:

Noone else is interested in this idea? We don't hear the podcast team talk much about the attractions. We hear alot about the restaurants and the little extras Disney offers, but not much at all about the main course, the attractions. I think we forget sometimes that there are alot of new visitors to WDW and its not all repeat guests. Even for us that have gone numerous times, Im sure there are those attractions that we just keep passing over either for time sake or we just don't think they'll interest us. How about the attractions appeal to kids or adults? Can an adult have fun on Tom Sawyer Island or would the podcast agree to skip it if you are child-free? I think there's alot of benefit to this.

Noone else is interested in this idea? We don't hear the podcast team talk much about the attractions. We hear alot about the restaurants and the little extras Disney offers, but not much at all about the main course, the attractions. I think we forget sometimes that there are alot of new visitors to WDW and its not all repeat guests. Even for us that have gone numerous times, Im sure there are those attractions that we just keep passing over either for time sake or we just don't think they'll interest us. How about the attractions appeal to kids or adults? Can an adult have fun on Tom Sawyer Island or would the podcast agree to skip it if you are child-free? I think there's alot of benefit to this.

DJ, I think it's an awesome idea and if you don't write an email or phone it in, I WILL. :laughing: Hey, it could be worth a three night stay at the Swan/Dolphin or an iPod or nice gift certificate or that free cruise to be awarded on Christmas Day!!

I did email that idea in a couple weeks ago. I loved the segment about the secret areas of WDW that we might not see, and I think it would wonderful to hear the secrets of some favorite attractions and what makes it so special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter