LSU fans for Dec 30th game

Uuaww said:
i am not arguing the hurricane, that will get me kicked off the site so fast, honestly, i just want to leave the thread, get back to the OPs topic and don't post about my comments, if everyone does that, then all will be normal.
Bye! :wave2:

3for Me said:
I am an LSU alum and fan...but that aside...

whether or not you "like" the SEC is beside the point...your posts are a little harsh, don't you think? Especially considering all this team and it's fans have been throught these past several months.

Regardless of any "level of education" here, when the chips were down, our QB had an apartment full of New Orleans evacuees living with him.

Sorry, but in my book, that is what defines character. How many evacuees did you volunteer to take in while trying to lead a top 10 college football team?

And by the way, I guess you will not be joining the OP for the game - which was the original question here.
:goodvibes

Sorry to get back into this....I left after my first attempt to provide Uuaww a little "education" with the intent of leaving it to you LSU fans to defend your proud University. But since he addressed me by name, I feel I must reply once more before this thread is closed.

Why are you so hung up on the word "STATE"? I do not understand...or rather I don't believe you understand. The word State has no special meaning....nothing, nadda...zip. It simply implies that a particular university receives state money for a large portion of their funding, i.e. it means it is a public institution. It does NOT mean they are not a university.

Do you know the definition of the word University? An institution for higher learning with teaching and research facilities constituting a graduate school and professional schools that award master's degrees and doctorates and an undergraduate division that awards bachelor's degrees

LSU is definately that! Cal Poly is a state university too.....it is a PUBLIC university (just like LSU) and receives a major portion of it's funding from the state of California. Cal Poly just chose (whoever did the chosing) NOT to name their institution Cal Poly State. When whoever named LSU, they chose to name it Louisiana State University. It really isn't any more complicated than that and the fact that LSU has the word STATE in their name has nothing to do with the quality of the education it's students receive.

Sorry again to all you LSU fans for intruding on your thread. I must say before I go:

Roll Tide
Geaux Tigers
War Eagle
Go Bulldogs
Go Gators
Go Gamecocks

I hope we all happy campers come January 3rd! (I will be...I'll be in DisneyWorld!)

i can't believe all the spirit yall LSU fans have after we whooped yall in the SEC championship anyway i guess yall love yalls tigers like i love my dawgs anyway the only time i will say this is when yall play Tenn.,FLA,and Auburn and GT and bowl week but...... GEAUX TIGERS (however you say it or what it means i don't know???) but remember this tiger fans ya can't spell Sugar without UGA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS SIC' EM WOOF WOOF WOOF it sure is great to be a SEC champion GEORGIA BULLDOG (we will kill WVU) go dawgs!!! :banana: :banana:

After all this attention I can't believe I still haven't found some fans to watch the game with. I certainly didn't think my simple question would lead to all this but it warms my heart to see so much support for the Tigers!

Vanessa

Vanessa, I wish we'd still be in WDW for the game! We leave on Friday and come back on Christmas Eve. I'm sure you'll find some other tiget fans to watch the game with!

vamassey1 said:
I was very disappointed Saturday too. But at least I can say I've seen a National Championship at least once. We waited so long since the first one and at least now we have some respect.

Vanessa

Please.....no one in the SEC can talk about disappointment until they have walked in a VOL fans shoes this season. :sad2: Yes, I can say "at least I've seen a national championship in my life" but seriously did I have to see this?????? Brutal isn't even the word for it.
I love SEC football and I'll be rooting for all ya'll playing in the bowls this year. (ist time in 16 years we won't be joining ya'll.) Well, everyone but BAMA. :rolleyes1 Sorry, I still can't bring myself to do that.

grumpymakesmehappy said:
Please.....no one in the SEC can talk about disappointment until they have walked in a VOL fans shoes this season.
Absolutely. I'm cheering for all the SEC teams who are going to bowls this year, but the Vols are coming back next year! :cheer2:

Vanessa, I hope you find lots of Tigers fans to watch the game with you at WDW this year.

bump srry i had to i love hearing the lsu fan's "saying after that sec championship game i can't stand it any more!!!" GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS SIC EM WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! IT IS GREAT TO BE A GEORGIA BULLDOG

peter pan217 said:
bump srry i had to i love hearing the lsu fan's "saying after that sec championship game i can't stand it any more!!!" GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS SIC EM WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! IT IS GREAT TO BE A GEORGIA BULLDOG

Question: Are those real fans? Maybe that bandwagon that's been filling up for a while is finally getting less passengers.

angey77 said:
Question: Are those real fans? Maybe that bandwagon that's been filling up for a while is finally getting less passengers.

that is true and there are some georgia fanslike that trust me back in the jim donnan and quincy carter days we were a soso team but there has been lot of fans jumping over to UGA and i HATE bandwagon jumpers anyway go dawgs and GEAUX TIGERS (or however you spell it or what ever it means i have no clue)yall beat the canes and go sec!! :cool1:

Uuaww said:
im just saying the level of education in the south vs california is a whole different ball game, but im done, ill be back to talk crap when miami smokes you guys.

34-3 LSU in the third.
Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

vamassey1, hope you guys are having a blast at ESPN Club. Wish I was there!

angey77 said:
34-3 LSU in the third.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Geaux Tigers! It makes my Bulldogs victory over you guys look that much more impressive! :p kidding (kinda! :) )

HAHAHA, OMG, I completely forgot about this thread! The game was AWESOME!!! Geaux Tigers!!!

We were there, and I couldn't be more proud of my Tigers!!!

angey77 said:
34-3 LSU in the third.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
I thought for sure they'd all be back on to offer their congratulations :confused3

Maybe they all thought that we would not be educated enough to figure out how to find this thread again. ;)

peter pan217 said:
i can't believe all the spirit yall LSU fans have after we whooped yall in the SEC championship anyway i guess yall love yalls tigers like i love my dawgs anyway the only time i will say this is when yall play Tenn.,FLA,and Auburn and GT and bowl week but...... GEAUX TIGERS (however you say it or what it means i don't know???) but remember this tiger fans ya can't spell Sugar without UGA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS SIC' EM WOOF WOOF WOOF it sure is great to be a SEC champion GEORGIA BULLDOG (we will kill WVU) go dawgs!!! :banana: :banana:
Tough night last night. I hope you are able to keep your Georgia spirit ;)

bengalbelle said:
Tough night last night. I hope you are able to keep your Georgia spirit ;)

lol very funny we still are sec champs and was predicted to finish third in the sec east but instead we are sec champs good job beating miami yall proved the sec is better dan the acc

Congratz LSU fans!!! I'll admit my Canes went home with a red mark in their a**, I don't know :confused3 what happened to my Canes :guilty: I know my Canes will regroup :grouphug: & bounce back in the top bcs 10 spot like every year :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter