Luggage tags and Air Canada

In my experience they won't actually wake you, unless maybe you're not a very sound sleeper. We had a bag delayed on our last trip (long story), and it came to the resort late. When we got up it was waiting just inside the door.

I guess it's a little creepy to think that someone could come into your room in the middle of the night, but that bag had nearly all of our clothes in it, so we were pretty happy to see it.

Not sure what they would do if the chain was set. I guess they would knock (presumably they did that anyway, and we just didn't hear) and if you didn't answer they would take it back to Bell Services for the night. They don't deliver all night long - I think I was told that they would deliver if it arrived before 1 or 2 am.
They actually will delivery through the night if they have bags that are going out. Unless you call and ask for the bags to be held until the morning they will bring them no matter what time it is. Luggage services is a 24 hour operation.

I too have a long story about late bag delivery and the end result was that I will never again use DME delivery unless my flight arrives before approx. 4pm. Even then I can't say for sure I will use the service.

As to not putting the chain thing on the door. That will NEVER happen with me. I had a maintenance guy come walking right into my hotel room once, many years ago, as I was getting out of the shower. I was so scared that I actually had chest pains. So I'm obsessive about locking up the door with every available lock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter